Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Outdated* Skeleton Skin Pack V2.1

by Drachenfels Posted 21st Nov 2005 at 9:34 PM - Updated 9th Dec 2005 at 11:39 PM by Drachenfels : *Outdated*

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 9:38 PM
Very nice thank you
Will be downloading when my computer is up and running again

If Things Happen For A Reason, What's The Reason?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 9:48 PM
Wow, scary! I'm def going to download this later!

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 10:05 PM
Sweet! How did you get the Grim Reaper in ur family?

Rascal Flatts *heart*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 11:23 PM
Ohhh,I love these!I have the other one and I love it. I haven't played it alot,but seems to be doing fine. Hey,any chance you can make a toddler? Thank you very much for these.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 11:30 PM
Just want to say that this is the best and funniest download I have ever had. I have a family of male and female who is now pregnant, what the baby will look like I don't know. I have also a roomy who lives with them who is the grim reaper lookalike. Thank you all who made this mesh you are all so brilliantly clever.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 11:39 PM
What do the skeletons look like when they are a prego?? and how did you get the grim reaper in your family
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 11:42 PM
she is only just pregnant and starting being sick. so I don't know what will happen. the game may even crash as there are no clothes for them.. the grim reaper is in the clothes section of CAS. you put it on the skeleton instead of just bones.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 12:21 AM
I wanted to say a quick thanks for this set, it rocks!!! I already have them in my newest hood and they are a great addition. About the pregnancy issue, I would imagine you can make a maternity outfit and then set it up like PJ's that they can purchase it and select it from their dresser. I don't know how to do it, but I remember reading it somewhere. I would love to see the toddler too if you decide to make it, this is really a wonderful addition to the game! Thanks again, this is the greatest!

Mickey
Field Researcher
#10 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 12:39 AM
cool skeletons for all ages
I could have used the blue skeleton by maxis for young adults earlier in my game but now its too late
thanks for these
I think it will go good with the muscle sim I have
too bad the skeleton by maxis is clothing and not skin
maybe now I will get baby skeletons
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 1:40 AM
Some fast Answer´s:
The Grim Reaper is only the unlocked InGame Grim Reaper as Clothe. (It´s in the Clothe Package included and looks good with the Skeletons because of the Invisible Hair´s and Face)

Baby and Toddler are nearly unchanced in this Skin Set. They will grow up as all other Sim´s and with reaching Child Age you can put them into the Bone Clothe.

Pregnant Skeletons don´t crashes the Game but looks ugly. About same look when you use normal Clothe on the Skin. (I will try to chance this)
You will find the same ugly look when your Skeleton go to Work with a Work Specific Clothe or Child´s on Private School because of the Uniform. Perhaps a Career Creator can design a Special Undead Career for the Skeleton.

The Skeleton Toddler´s where allready in the Old Package requested and i will try my best to build a Skeleton Mesh for them too. But as i have only a Teen Skeleton Mesh InGame it will be very tricky to shrink it to Toddler Size. It was allready hard to shrink it for Child´s without losing to much Quality. But i promise i will try.
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 3:28 AM
good job! this is very good

*never make someone your evrythin'
bekuhz wen their gone your nothing <33
"a little jealousy in a relationship is good, because it lets you know that theres somebody whos afraid to l o s e you."
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 4:34 AM
Love it! :skull:

I hope someone does some clothes (and a few more hairstyles). These characters could be a lot fo fun to have around. (And they obviously don't eat much.) :haha:
Field Researcher
#14 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 7:32 AM
I love them and really want the toddler skin as well. They would be such fun to have in the neighborhood as a family.
As for hairstyles I would like to see something patchy like remnants of hair clinging to the bone scalp with bits of flesh...that would just be perfect especially if there was more than one version of such a thing, longer patchy, shorter patchy, variation on each...hehe
#15 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 7:09 PM
nice but what's about the babys and toddlers????
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 12:47 AM
Much appreciated, very very cool

Kiss me! I'm Irish
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 11:18 PM
Just had to tell you all my skeleton parents have just had the first set of twins that I have ever managed to get!! A boy and girl who are lovely and pink. Its very strange having them hold them with there bones and strange skulls with no eyes looking at them.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 6:01 AM
I played this in my game and couldn't stop giggling, its hilarious! Great job on this set, thanks so much for doing it and for sharing it Robin

P.S. Looks great in the game too, very high quality

✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲ "It can't get better when you believe that others have to change." Esther Hicks San Diego, CA 08-31-19 ✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 2:49 PM
Thanks for all your nice Comments. It show me that all Work was worth to be done. I will continue my Work on the Package and hope that you like my future Updates.

PS. At the moment i try to resize the Skulls of the Skeleton´s to get them a bit higher and bigger soo that you can use all normal Hairs on them.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 12:44 AM
Just saw your new dress for the female, cool, can't wait to see what you come up with next. Toddlers?? These are great and are already in my family, the skeltons, Bonita, Red and son Joey. Have a great day!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mmahair
Just saw your new dress for the female, cool, can't wait to see what you come up with next. Toddlers?? These are great and are already in my family, the skeltons, Bonita, Red and son Joey. Have a great day!

1. Thanks for the great day wishes...
2. I will soon start working on toddlers. But 1. i resize the Skull of the Skeletons that we can use all Hairs on them. Will bring a lot color in the Skeletons life.

And yes... just uploaded a new Dress for the Skeletons. Found a nice way to create Clothe for them.
You can find the Dress here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=106481
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 2:13 AM Last edited by KBienng : 27th Nov 2005 at 2:52 AM.
Your skeleton designs are awesome. They are great in my game. Are you planning to make at least one design of clothing for all ages and outfits (everyday, formal, undies, etc.)? That would be great. Also, would it be possible to make the skeleton's jaw to move when they talk. One other thing that could be fixed is when you look at the skeletons from behind their rib cage disappears. Thanks for all the hard work and effort you have put into this.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 9:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KBienng
Your skeleton designs are awesome. They are great in my game. Are you planning to make at least one design of clothing for all ages and outfits (everyday, formal, undies, etc.)? That would be great. Also, would it be possible to make the skeleton's jaw to move when they talk. One other thing that could be fixed is when you look at the skeletons from behind their rib cage disappears. Thanks for all the hard work and effort you have put into this.

I do my best to create Stuff for the Skeleton. At the Moment i dont know if i will create a complete Clothe Set. By the way... Undies on Skeleton? Im not sure if that will look good. Imagine... a Skeleton with a Bikini
That the Skelton will move thier jaw when they speak is not posible at the present. The face that they need for all animation is removed to show up the skull. I see no way to chance this at the moment :sorry:

It´s true that the ribs disappears when u look from behind them. This is a limitation by the Mesh. There are no Alpha Object in the Mesh for show up behind the transparent Parts. (Sorry dont know how to explain it with my bad english)
Instructor
#24 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 9:14 PM
nice formal skeleton.
i hope you can make the skeleton maid from The sims 1 makin' magic.

Unauthorized incoming post!
Scholar
#25 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 7:40 AM
thank you nice

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Page 1 of 2