Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rob Bourdon (Linkin Park)

by Barcelonista Posted 21st Nov 2005 at 11:39 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 10:28 PM
yay i'm first! I love this sim!! Great job

~he calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stentch and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room, so send my resignation to the bride and the groom~ mcr-to the end
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 1:22 AM
OMFG! *screams excitedly* I love this! I'm Rob-mad. This is Rob-mad. You are... well, you're madly talented! *laughs* Your previous LP creations have blown me away and you're just getting better! Is that even possible? Well, I have to say that these are THE BEST LP skins I've seen anywhere, and I have many, many variations of them, trust me. Even made a few, so I can relate to the time and effort it must have taken. Man, his brows took me forever and I still never got them quite right, but you've done very well indeed! Look out, I can see a lot of little Sim-Rob's suddenly infesting my Sim-ville... hehehe :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 1:37 AM
I'm very glad that you like him.

Find some of my work at Just Sims 2
Do not recolor my creations without permission
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 5:20 AM
ALL RIGHT!! this is great!! thanks!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 10:25 PM
omg, omg!!! you did him!!! i dont know what to say, but THANK YOU A MILLION!!!!!! youre the best, i mean, hes identical, just as mike and chester.
thank you thank you, THANK YOU!!!!
are you doing the rest of the band? id love to see brad, hahn and dave (pheonix)
please???? haha
thanx again for the download :P

iM sO UgLy tHaTs oK CaUsE SO ArE YoU.

---if you dont have anything good to say or a positive comment, stick your fist on your mouth and remain silent---

Simserely,
Annie :P
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 11:38 PM
^_^ coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool ^o^ i love u *_*

T u l i p s.S p r i n g.L o v e
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 7:56 AM
You rock man, I spent like 5 hours looking for a Rob sim and here he was all perfect and ready for downloading. MANY MANY thanks! Rawk awnn!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 11:31 AM
Thanks, glad you like it

Find some of my work at Just Sims 2
Do not recolor my creations without permission
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 5:27 PM
that is like sooo kl

linkin park rocks!!

"I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter" linkin park
Field Researcher
#11 Old 23rd May 2006 at 5:07 PM
:guitar:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 6:19 PM
Thanks! awesome.