Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Legend of zelda: MASTER SWORD

by asdf Posted 22nd Nov 2005 at 6:00 AM - Updated 20th Jan 2007 at 1:58 PM by asdf

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 6:05 AM
This rules! thanx
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 6:09 AM
Nice. Good job.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 6:18 AM
You are you hero!!
Thank you so much for making this ledgendary sword! :-)

Very addicted to Sims2! =D
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 6:19 AM
Sorry, you are MY hero... I can't spell today

Very addicted to Sims2! =D
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 9:07 AM
excellent! :Panda: i want a real one for myself too.. hihi ^_^
Instructor
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 9:51 AM
Nice work!!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 1:00 PM
Man, I love you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 2:35 PM
thank you!!!! I love it ^^ good work
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 3:19 PM
Thanks!!! Good work
Field Researcher
#11 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 9:53 PM
I know how you feel because I have finished myself all Zelda games, but you wouldn't want to play the CD-I games. They are so awful that even Nintendo deny they exist. They are very weak side-scrolling games that Nintendo authorized Philips to do because they had a contract at the time. But really, you are better NOT playing them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 12:09 AM Last edited by asdf : 25th Nov 2005 at 7:33 AM.
I know that they suck but the fact remains I cannot rightfully say I have beaten every zelda game without beating the phillip cdi and the game and watch ones. Oh and their are really four cd-i zeldas the fourth was made but never produced or even mentioned for that matter I believe it was the worst of all I heard it was so bad that it made the other three look like twilight princess compared to it. heres a pic
Screenshots

You cannot stop the REVOLUTION.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=173431
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 9:26 PM
YES!!! I have been waiting for this! Awsome!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 10:52 AM
OM MY GOD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Thankyousomuch!
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 2:16 PM
I love it!!! REAAAAALLY COOL!!! Great job!
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 7:51 AM
i agree with asdf, you cant brag to your mates saying: "I beat ALL the selda games so ha ha".
I used to have 1000s of zelda oot posters. I had Toys and evrything.
The posters wrecked and destroyed the wall paper and i lost my gannondorf toy (crys)
How about a rideable eponia for nightlife. Or drivable mario kart.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 11:19 PM
Oh, oh! Wow! Great work.

I'm a huge Zelda fan, so I'm definately downloading this and your other creations, as well! ^_^

"With cold fingers I trace the tearstains on your cheek
In a trembling voice 'Return to the sky' I repeat" ~Malice Mizer
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 12:53 AM
OMG THANK YOU VEEERRYYY MUCH! I am a huge Zelda fan although i cant say i have played that many of them...But OOT was my favourite despite the awful graphics! Thank you again!

signatures can not exceed 4 lines
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 1:51 AM
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!! i LOVE the legend of zelda!!!!! :insane: :insane: :insane: :insane: :insane: :insane: :insane: :insane: the sword is from ocarina of time right? what am i saing, you said 64 right, and there were only two zelda games and in majoras mask, you probably coulnt even pick-up the master sword.............!#@! i'm such a nerd........ :sorry: anyway- thank you so so so so so so much! i think i like the zelda games more than the sims 2 ( gasps )
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 12:16 AM
how come you can only view it?
It would rock if a person could pick it up, causing a type of unwanted suididal, killing that certain sim born in-game to die.

To understand mankind you need to look at the word itself 'mankind'. It's made of two separate words, "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.
-Deep Thoughts By Jack Handy.
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 12:17 AM
cause some of my born in-game sims were beaten with the ugly stick.... hard.

To understand mankind you need to look at the word itself 'mankind'. It's made of two separate words, "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 12:18 AM
read my fanfic based on OoT: The Shiekah Girl by C.T. (me) and Daramen (friend o' mine)

Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 12:19 AM
here's the link www.northcastle.co.uk
go to news and updates, and click on my story.

Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 12:20 AM
I heard you're also making the ocarina of time, CAN YOU MAKE IT PLAYABLE PLEASE?

Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#25 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 1:48 AM
Chloe5230, please update your posts instead of adding new ones.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
Page 1 of 2