Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Retail Signs

by Judfer Posted 26th Nov 2005 at 6:02 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2005 at 6:11 PM by Judfer : repair zip file

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 6:11 PM
They look cool...but where's the Download Link?????????????????????????
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 6:12 PM
Had to repair the zip file. It is OK now, I hope.

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 7:13 PM
Thanks so much...I also have home businesses using Simlogical.com downloads. This will look great on the buildings.

Twink
#5 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 8:01 PM
can i write?

Edit:yes i can i thing that your objects are very good they looked interesting
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 8:51 PM
Those retail signs are really cool and it'll be great for the stories that i am doing. are you going to make anymore retail signs judfer?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 9:03 PM
I enjoy making them, and I will make any store signs you like. Just tell me the name of the business, and I will make a nice simple logo and a store sign for you.

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 1:44 AM
These are great! Thank you so much! Now I can rebuild downtown to myown little hearts desire!

When this battle is over
I feel I will survive
In the battle of the dragon
No one walks away-S. Nicks
#9 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 2:08 AM
Is there a way you can make an BIG sign saying "Devil May Cry" just like in the video game thanks
Scholar
#10 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 3:06 PM
I'm sure these will come in handy
thanks for adding them for d/load

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos