Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rosy Red Cheeks for Santa

by Bizkit Posted 27th Nov 2005 at 3:02 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 7:36 PM
Thanks looks great.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 9:01 PM
Cool

Where'd you get the beard from or is it just me and thats a maxis own? (it looks bigger and more like it belongs on the face lol!)

Chant Chant Chant Chant Love War Fear Hate - Mob War Kill Hate - Chant Chant Chant Chant
All you ever get is all you steal - Side of London that the tourists never see...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 10:58 PM
probably from the Maxis Holiday Pack Fodder
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anonymous
there already are rosy cheeks in the holiday pack...its under face masks i believe and looks pretty much the same as what you've posted...the hat and beard come with the holiday pack too

Actually mine look a lot better, but thanks for commenting.

How-To change roof pitch.

First bring up the cheat console by pressing control, shift and c at the same time. Then type roofslopeangle and any number between 1 and 90. Example, type "roofslopeangle 20" and you will get a 20 degree pitch. Don't include the quotation marks though.
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 4:06 PM
good cheeks!!
Scholar
#7 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 8:59 AM
Looks great to me,
ole santa man.

-----Casey

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 7:05 PM
thanks!

Where can we get the wonderful Santa of yours!?

Silver Stars/Purple Hearts

http://www.7Pandas.com
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AmandaJ3162
thanks!

Where can we get the wonderful Santa of yours!?

http://thesims2.ea.com/about/holidaypp_index.php

First bring up the cheat console by pressing control, shift and c at the same time. Then type roofslopeangle and any number between 1 and 90. Example, type "roofslopeangle 20" and you will get a 20 degree pitch. Don't include the quotation marks though.
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 5:32 AM
*sings* bow down, bow down, before the power of santa! or be crushed, be crushed, beneath his jolly boots of doom!
uh... sorry. neat santa though, will the rosy cheeks work for females as well?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 2:49 PM
I am pretty sure it should work for females too.

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th May 2007 at 2:26 AM
SavPixie
LOL...
Benn watching to much Invader Zim lately? LOL
Nice Santa
Bizkit
Way to go! good one!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 30th May 2007 at 6:45 AM
Thanks! Now I don't have to go to the hassle of attempting this. Great for some li'l dwarfs I'm planning. I missed out on getting Holiday Pack again last Christmas so I wouldn't have the Maxis version anyway.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 11:47 PM
So where can I get this Santa? and love the cute glasses.