Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

new mesh smurf "house"

by simsistic Posted 27th Nov 2005 at 8:51 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 8:56 PM
Welkom in smurfenland alle maal xD Lalallala Cool ^^ :P
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 8:56 PM
Haha cool. Nice idea :P

Chant Chant Chant Chant Love War Fear Hate - Mob War Kill Hate - Chant Chant Chant Chant
All you ever get is all you steal - Side of London that the tourists never see...
Scholar
#4 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 9:05 PM
Oh! That is so cool!!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Patrick
Welkom in smurfenland alle maal xD Lalallala Cool ^^ :P

whaha.. Gargamell!!.. aaaaaaaaaah!! :insane:
next time patrick , use the english language
Instructor
#6 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 9:18 PM Last edited by LyricLee : 28th Nov 2005 at 12:11 AM. Reason: do not hijack others threads to advertize your own stuff- its rude
Great! Now I can have a neighbourhood full of mushroom house to match my Mushroom Mansions lot

Thank you for this! Much appreciated.

netseeker2
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 9:19 PM
(heel lollig patrick :naughty: )

I realy like this one, i'm downloading this fore sure.

thanks! :banana:
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 9:56 PM
do you have a picture of the inside?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by semisanesim
do you have a picture of the inside?

hi

as i said in the post.its just a wall cover. u have to build ur own house inside it. but the colors are the same on the inside as on the outside lol

so how it would look inside,is up to ur self and the way u build ur house

anita :wave:

I got a new fantastic web host. right here on MTS.
TY Delphy. i loooove it here :)
my new web adress is simsistic
check it out for more free downloads ;)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anonymous
ok first you say its a house then you say its a poster then you say its a wall covering...what in the world is it? Your post makes no sense...do you mean its a wallpaper or paint that looks like the smurf paint on the smurf houses? It's very confusing.

i used " house" since its not a lot or a house. and as i said in my post,i cloned it from a poster,and that u need to put the poster on a wall, and since its so big,u can build ur house inside it,so it looks like u live in a smurf house,but it just a poster.u need to build a real house to live in. and i said it was kinda like a wall covering. since im from norway,i dont know all the right words to describe things. did this make it any clearer?

Instructor
#11 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 11:20 PM
Ok so essentially this is like a covering that you slip on over the house to make it look like a mushroom on the outside but you still have to build a house inside of it, right?

netseeker2

Quote: Originally posted by alanyaangel
i used " house" since its not a lot or a house. and as i said in my post,i cloned it from a poster,and that u need to put the poster on a wall, and since its so big,u can build ur house inside it,so it looks like u live in a smurf house,but it just a poster.u need to build a real house to live in. and i said it was kinda like a wall covering. since im from norway,i dont know all the right words to describe things. did this make it any clearer?

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 11:21 PM
yes it is

Cult Leader
#13 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 12:06 AM
Very good job. This will look awesome on my fantasy houses.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 12:59 AM
Woohoo this looks a fun house for my neighbourhood. Its so cool thankyou!
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 1:00 AM
wow now thats unique! now all i need to do is create some wierd blue peeps to live in it
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 1:18 AM
hey do you think you could make this in a zip pretty please cause no matter how much ppl tell me how to do rars they are so hard to do pretty please
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 1:38 AM
Rars are not hard to 'do'. Simply type in 'free WinRAR program!' , And download the program and voila. Its as easy as downloading WinZIP which you would have had to download same way.

Ooo by the way I checked the house in the game and it looks great! I can't see it from neighbourhood view though but thats probably becuase its a painting, right?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 10:42 AM
smurfs rock. Thanks for this.
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 10:00 PM
hahaha asdf . . . i'm seeing a lot of mushrooms lately, hehe . . .