Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Everything You Need For A Cafe

by justmoi Posted 28th Nov 2005 at 2:03 AM - Updated 2nd Dec 2005 at 2:57 AM by justmoi : Added smaller zip files.

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 2:04 AM Last edited by CynicalChick : 28th Nov 2005 at 2:07 AM. Reason: this isn't a contest.. quit it
Anyways AWSOME!!
SO CUTE! I LOVE "FRENCH" CAFES!!
Merci Beaucup
I'm really french though lol
Emilie aka Never Leave Home
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 2:23 AM
This is what my real kitchen looks like!! Thanks so much!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 3:08 AM
Great stuff, I was planning on making a cafe but I needed that "something". Thank you for giving me the something.
Faster kill pussycat
#5 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 3:13 AM
lol I knew you would like that site!!! My video cared died so I have not been able to make any paintings SO glade to see to picked some of my fav from there!!

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Scholar
#6 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 4:01 AM
Very nice painting,,ty,,

-----Casey

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 5:37 AM
These are wonderful. I just built a coffeshop/bakery and these will look great with it. Thanks! =)
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 11:11 PM
Oh great! These are awesome. My neighbors who are French have these in theirr house and they are awesome! Good work
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 12:36 AM
Thanks everyone. I'm making some abstracts now but I have a few more cuisine themed paintings that I may make into a 3rd collection in the future.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 10:05 PM
OMG I love these as well as your second collection but I have a slight problem. With my slow dial-up it will take me FOREVER to download them! I was wondering if it was possible for you to perhaps package a few together at a time so the files are smaller? That would make my day! Thanks!

~*silvercat2017*~

Visit my fansite! http://silversims.tripod.com

Check out my clothing creations on the exchange!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by silvercat2017
OMG I love these as well as your second collection but I have a slight problem. With my slow dial-up it will take me FOREVER to download them! I was wondering if it was possible for you to perhaps package a few together at a time so the files are smaller? That would make my day! Thanks!

I've repackaged the files into 4 smaller zips that are under 1MB each. Hope this helps.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 3:46 AM
These are great! I know they're French, but they remind me of the little Italian restaurant I like to go to. Thank you
Field Researcher
#13 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by justmoi
I've repackaged the files into 4 smaller zips that are under 1MB each. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much!

~*silvercat2017*~

Visit my fansite! http://silversims.tripod.com

Check out my clothing creations on the exchange!
Instructor
#14 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 1:10 PM
These are fantastic!

Thank you so much.

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.