Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Padme Amidala's Peace Parade Gown *edit- new link for mesh*

by hritza Posted 29th Nov 2005 at 12:13 AM - Updated 4th Dec 2005 at 12:53 AM by hritza

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 2:13 AM
Wow, that's really pretty. Awesome work!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 4:19 PM
omg!l love this dress. How can someone not like this? I'd download, but I can't get an accont on sapphiresims, seeing as it totally mucks up all the time =(. Great job, keep it up!

Oh and by the way, you said you wanted a suggestion for what to do next? Maby, you could try making the purple gown that padme amilda wears in the first eposide for about... I dunno how long. Its the purple one she wears on the royal starship as there getting ready to figt the nemiodians. Thank you!

willy wonka: "no, I wouldn't allow it- the taste would be terrible! Can you imagine Augustus flavoured chocolate coated Gloop? Ew...no one would buy it"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 2:04 AM Last edited by tkdjunkie : 22nd Dec 2005 at 11:58 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Brandon3456
**Stupid, moronic post was deleted***

How is it hideous? Other people seem to like it! Any suggestions how I could improve on it? Or is it just the actual dress you find hideous?

That's the first negative comment I've gotten *cries*

Thanks to those who gave nice comments!
I could try that dress... *looks around for a mesh*

"Tell me," said Magrat, "you said your mummy knows about the big bad wolf in the woods, didn't you?"
"That's right."
"But nonetheless she sent you out by yourself to take those goodies to your granny?"

Check out my Padme skins!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 1:36 PM
Very Nice work.

I've seen a few of shannara's meshes on: http://www.pronupsims.net/ .

You could see if any of shannara's meshes on that site is the same as what you need. There's also a link to shannara's web site. You could email and ask if that mesh is to be found elsewhere.

You could also try a Google search to see if it's located anywhere else.

Generally, if a mesh is found on a site needing registration, even if it's free, I'll pass it by unless I'm already registered there. (I never use pay sites.) I'm not sure how many others behave the same way.
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 1:57 PM
good job! i think its a wery good version of the parade gown next step is to make a mesh to the cloak...

Luke Skywalker: "Fear is their greatest defense. I doubt if the actual security there is much greater than on Appalyer-Sullust and what there is is most likely directed towards a large scale assault."
Mark Hamill: "And I read that line and I thought, "Who talks like that?""
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 9:53 PM
Thanks to Zathras for your tip on the mesh. I checked pronupsims and it is the same mesh! So I'll update the link.
I would have put a link to her site, but it's never worked for me, so I don't know where to find it on the page.
Thanks for your nice comment latexgrisen! I unfortunately have never been able to make a mesh- something to do with exporting the .obj file... But I would love it if someone else made it!

"Tell me," said Magrat, "you said your mummy knows about the big bad wolf in the woods, didn't you?"
"That's right."
"But nonetheless she sent you out by yourself to take those goodies to your granny?"

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 11:41 AM
"I would have put a link to her site, but it's never worked for me, so I don't know where to find it on the page."

That's ok, others have the same problem. There are some sites where you can't get the URL to the exact item, all you can do is a URL to the closest page and then you give directions.

Here's what I've seen many people do who can't get to the item via the URL:

1. state that the mesh is found on Pronumpsims and give the URL address to the mesh as close as you can.
2. Once they have provided the link to the mesh site, then give directions
a. scroll to the right of the page and click on 'The Bride'
b. When you get to 'The Bride' selections, pick the one that says 'INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE' when you mouse over the dress that has the mesh by Shannara.

So, not only give Pronup's URL, let us know WHICH mesh by Shannara to get once we arrive there and how we find it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 11:17 AM
(under the section Brides, the second picture, under it says "mesh by shannara" click on the "mesh")
Is this good enough instructions?

"That's right."