Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lord of the Rings Banners and Flags

by tiggerypum Posted 30th Nov 2005 at 9:09 PM - Updated 13th Jul 2006 at 9:50 AM by tiggerypum

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 9:27 PM
very cool, awesome job...btw I love your little avatar thingie Tig is the coolest game ever

"You need people of intelligence on this sort of mission...quest....thing"
"That rules you out then..."

Pimpin' my website: www.alienkie.deviantart.com
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 9:36 PM Last edited by DoomAngelsc : 30th Nov 2005 at 9:48 PM.
Oh Tig they look great. Finally I'm starting to see alot more medieval-ish flags out now.

Do you take requests on these type of flags? I'm doing a medieval neighborhood something like the challenge Enblith has going and I have certain noble families I would like to have there own crest or actually copy from the past. But if not thats completely fine, these are absolutely beautiful and can't wait to use them.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 9:42 PM
These are great! Thanx so much for sharing!
Fluffy
retired moderator
#5 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 9:58 PM
mmmmm, Lotr flags
they look amazing
just out of curiosity, who is the snake flag from? as in, species/clan/side/evil warlock dude
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 10:13 PM
Easterlings, according to where ever I'd found it on the web in the last couple years. I have a pile o lotr source stuff here from since I started doing things for sims 1. The two bluish narrow flags are elven. On my xmas wish list is getting the lotr art books, as my primary sources right now are just what I find online or see in the movies, where it's often hard to see details.

DoomAngel, I've got this growing to-do list, so it will depend on what mood hits me, I've decided to follow my art-muse more often with sims stuff, as it is supposed to be for fun
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 10:43 PM
I couldn't love you anymore than I do right now! ^_^ I loooooooooooooooove to Rohan flags! And the lothlorien flag... oh, you're the best. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 11:04 PM
Thank you Tig!! These are just wonderful and I'm sure where ever your Art Muse leads you will be fine with us LOTR devotees!

I don't use drugs, my dreams are frightening enough ~ M.C .Escher
Forum Resident
#9 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 1:21 AM
Thank you! These are perfect for my Middle-earth

Find some of my work at Just Sims 2
Do not recolor my creations without permission
Instructor
#10 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 5:28 AM
As you can tell I LOVE LOTR & these flags are fabulous!!! Thank you for them & the tutorial on how to do matching double & single beddings. The forum might not though cause I've been bombarding the board with them LOL.

Elen síla lumenn’omentielvo
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 5:51 AM
I think you've been doing a very nice job with the bedding, Luthien. I see you've been fulfilling a lot of requests - that's pretty cool.
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 1:35 PM
damm,I was goinig to do that myself!

Son, when you participate in sporting events, its not whether you win or loose, its how drunk you get.
Check out my websites:
Guess what???
IM BACK!
My website
Check out all my creations here!
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 4:11 PM
Wicked! Now they can go into my LOTR filled neighbourhood! Thanks!
Instructor
#14 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 5:53 PM
I remember having these for ts1 Now I can have them for ts2, thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd May 2006 at 12:18 PM
everythin is absolutely perfect, thank you so much!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 2:04 PM
They look lovely! I've download the mesh and all, but where can I find them? Thanks!