Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

By request: Irvine from FF8

by shannanagins Posted 2nd Dec 2005 at 4:31 AM

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 1:08 PM
This. simply. Rules.

Though Irvine is far from my favorite character, whenever i made him for my FF8 houses he hever looked right without his hat or without the long hair.

Thanks for this :P
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 1:27 PM
Great!!! it really looks like him! would you consider making an Ellone sim as well? ^ ^

'I believe I could become your true hiding place...'
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 1:40 PM
I don't know who he is, but he looks just like your sim, good match. (puts thumb up)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 2:00 PM
can you make Rinoa, too? I've downloaded her sometime ago from another site but her outfit wasn't that good (the blue normal outfit) great work i love FF VIII thanxs ^^

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 2:25 PM
My Zell is very happy now, :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 2:47 PM
KagomeTessaiga, check Shannanagins other items, they already HAVE made Rinoa XD
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 4:26 PM
I Love You!!!!!!
Inventor
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 4:51 PM
Irvine is my fave FF8 character! He's lovely!! and your sim of him is great! thanks xxx
Instructor
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 7:05 PM
You even took the time to get his little turn-up nose to look right! Oh man, hehe I really love looking at the screen shots. You did an amazing job on him. Now I think I can rest happy knowing I have all three of my favorite men from Final Fantasy VIII in my sims game once and for all. All I needed was Mr. K ^_^ Thank you so much and he is much appreciated.

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 7:29 PM Last edited by Zelda Marraven : 2nd Dec 2005 at 8:00 PM.
That's awesome, it looks just like him! I'd love to see a Zell one as well, 'cause all the sims I've found of him weren't very good...
Anywho... again, great work on Irvine, hope that we get to see more lovely work from you! =D
Field Researcher
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 7:30 PM
Oh! He looks great! I was wondering who was going to be first to make an Irvine after that hat got made =D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 8:00 PM
Thanks for the nice comments everyone!

Here are my future plans: Edea, then Quistis, then Zell. Watch for them :P

LadyShiva: actually I requested the hat be made so I could finish Irvy
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 9:28 PM
Oh Gosh Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 12:09 AM
He's FANTASTIC! The likeness--and the smile! I loved Irvine as comic relief but my party was usually Squall, Zell, Selphie. Still I thought him and Selphie were too cute and he was a great character. Thanks :D

If only my life was as fun as my sims...

----------------------------------
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 3:26 AM
OMG! He looks just like the picture! u r hella good at this cuz other ppl that i have seen make characters suck but u rock!!!

[COLOR=Magenta]~!HEY!~[/COLOR]OMG! I have no clue what I am doin..., but w/e! I can figure it out and I will someday. lol?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 4:29 PM
Great work on him shannanagins! Can't wait to see the others when your done.
#18 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 5:00 PM
With open hair he would look just like my boyfriend!
He's cute!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 5:13 PM
@Alixen oh thanxs ^^'

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forum Resident
#20 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 11:12 PM
Very nice likeness! I love his nose!! Great job, thanks alot!!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 11:27 PM
The facial likeness isn't that great, but the clothes are fab. Tell me, you didn't include a back shot of the head, does the hair show throught the cowboy hat?(as it does with certain hair styles)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 4:42 AM Last edited by shannanagins : 5th Dec 2005 at 4:33 AM.
kittyloaf: it did show through, but i made up a solution. I put the hat texture on the back of his head where it stuck out. The hat actually has a little bit of a sheen to it, so the head texture is matte compared to it. But it's not too noticeable.

harlequin: I'll put Ellone on my list as well :P
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 12:26 AM
Oh my god!!! It looks exactly like him! You are extrodinary! Will download!

"Remembering one thing leads to remembering another, and then another...Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together. I don't destroy memories. I just take apart the links and rearrange them. You still have all your memories." -Naminé
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 8:57 AM
My Squall will be so happy and much yaoi manlove will result. ^_^
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 7:37 PM
Irvine! *droolies* He's just as handsome as he is in FF8. *thumbs up*
Page 1 of 2