Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Santa Claus walltapestry

by crazy_frog Posted 2nd Dec 2005 at 6:56 PM - Updated 2nd Dec 2005 at 7:02 PM by crazy_frog

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 7:12 PM
This Santa tapestry looks incredible, thank you for sharing it with us.
Inventor
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 7:29 PM
This is really a great addition! :santa:
Thank you very much

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 8:12 PM
cool!*downloades* thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 8:17 PM
ive just noticed that evreyone who has posted here has a cat avatar! lol
Inventor
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 9:34 PM Last edited by Frezia : 2nd Dec 2005 at 9:42 PM.
True!
A frog and 3 cats

Crazy frog, keep up the good work and Merry Christmas! :santa:

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 10:33 PM
Nice work! Could you tell me though where I can find the music note decoration above the fireplace? Thanks
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 12:33 PM
LoL, thats why I came down here, Senor Brainslug. I want to know where the Music Note Keyboard decoration came from, cause I want one too. Consistantly from the first time I installed Nightlife, I've said the music alone was worth the price of the Expansion Pack.

And thanks for the tapestery. Its great.
HollyEtta
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 2:07 PM Last edited by crazy_frog : 3rd Dec 2005 at 2:20 PM.
Hi all the cats ! (Jiggle, Frezia, Curubeu) :wave:
Thank's for yours compliments and I really enjoy to share my stuff. We have swedish proverb who says: Shared happiness is a double happiness. And it's fun to notice that all of you are cats and I'm a frog ... :nod:
And merry christmas to all of you to... and you're are all welcome for more downloads. Thank's!

//Crazy Frog
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 2:13 PM
Hi!

Thank's for downloading my tapestry and I'm glad your liked it... lol.
The music wall deco cames from The Sims Resource (I download it as a free item) and it's made by Bitzybus.

/Crazy Frog :santa:

Quote: Originally posted by HollyEtta
LoL, thats why I came down here, Senor Brainslug. I want to know where the Music Note Keyboard decoration came from, cause I want one too. Consistantly from the first time I installed Nightlife, I've said the music alone was worth the price of the Expansion Pack.

And thanks for the tapestery. Its great.
HollyEtta
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 12:23 AM
Hey! Thanx for sharing this cool santa tapestry. Great work! I will put it to my santa thing, lol.