Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

winter coat

by macthekat Posted 2nd Dec 2005 at 10:11 PM - Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 10:19 AM by macthekat : Updated for seasons

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 11:56 PM
thank you this is very pretty, im glad this type of coat upload is just a recolor. Because im glad that it does not require a mesh that we have to go get from a paid site, cause most of the meshes that are very nice usually require you to subscribe to get the download...... :nod:
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 2:20 AM
Thank you so very much for this coat. I do like the color it will match some pants I just got.
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 6:35 AM
I've been waiting for this for ever! Thanks!

Peace.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 12:27 PM
nice job and thanks.
I agree Secum. I hate being sent to a pay site for the mesh so this is very welcome.
Thanks for taking the time and sharing.
HollyEtta
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 6:45 PM
Heya can I make a request? Could you do a white coat with black tights? Thx!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 9:51 PM
propperly later.
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 8:43 PM
thanks!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 11:58 PM
:trix: brilliant! thanks
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 11:47 PM
I hate how so many girl/women's clothing give them a heavy coat top but bare legs, too. It's totally stupid to wear in the winter (and with the heavy top, at any other season as well. >_< ) I'm so glad you made this like something a girl would ACTUALLY WEAR in winter. ^_^ Thanks so much!

Wow. I just recovered this username after nearly four years of this account being inaccessible... Oh happy day!
(Btw, PsychoKatie and Psycho_Katie = same person. A site-wide glitch messed up accounts four years ago and I had to remake one...)