Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern swedish style house

by hammarn Posted 3rd Dec 2005 at 10:55 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 12:54 AM
Looks very nice

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 1:33 PM
Thanks.

Son, when you participate in sporting events, its not whether you win or loose, its how drunk you get.
Check out my websites:
Guess what???
IM BACK!
My website
Check out all my creations here!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 2:47 PM
oye. i would download it, but i don't feel like downloading my University game right now.

It takes more time to TyPe LyK dIs than it does to type like this.
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 7:14 PM
YAY@swedish house!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 8:16 PM
I'm taking "vacation" from the sim 2 now for a wile, over the christmas,so nothing new from me for now

Son, when you participate in sporting events, its not whether you win or loose, its how drunk you get.
Check out my websites:
Guess what???
IM BACK!
My website
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 5:29 PM
it is not a house we have in sweden. I live behind a bech i sweden so i no...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 1:50 PM
Yes it is!If your from sweden why you write in english?
Have you seen all houses in sweden?I saw a hole neighbourhood whit this kind of houses so I know!

Check out my websites:
Guess what???
IM BACK!
My website
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 3:24 PM
i would have to agree with vicky, i live in sweden and i´ve never seen a house like this
#10 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 11:25 PM
why is there no windows for the back of the house?
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 3:02 PM
I dont think its nice to look at someone's house, that they were nice enough to share with us, and then write " it is not a house we have in sweden. I live behind a bech i sweden so i no... " Unless you have seen EVERY SINGLE house that there is in Sweden, then you cant really say that, can you?