Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

black eye

by macthekat Posted 3rd Dec 2005 at 3:25 PM - Updated 24th May 2006 at 6:01 PM by macthekat : A update

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 2:18 AM
I'm gonna use this for the sims that only know how to loose fights.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 7:09 AM
kOo thanks thats weird cuz I just asked for this the other day in a diff post YAY can you make more though like more even blacker eyes and just all diff bruises and scrapes ect. on the face so we can pick if they kind of got their butt kicked or really got their butt kicked HAHA :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 8:55 AM
It was my plan to do so. Glad you liked it, I was a little worry that it was to mush for someone.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 9:42 AM
I have some better photos of the new eye - hope you like it.
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 4:19 PM
HOMG this is a fantastic idea! Thank you so much! xxx

Please visit my Marauders era Harry Potter story over at I Solemnly Sim
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 7:20 AM
Nice job
#8 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 11:22 PM
Default Nice!
Those black eyes are like 110 times better then mine. :nod: If you get a spare minute would you be able to make a light skinned teen with a big bruise on her knee?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 10:18 PM
oh - I have not made any skintones yet but I could try - hmm where do I find a skintonebase?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 9:13 PM
Cool!

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 10:31 PM
is there any chance you could do birthmarks, you know the big blotchy ones that stick out like a sore thumb?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 9:45 AM
I properly could - where would you like them? If you can find a pic of what you want it would be nice.
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 2:33 AM
wowzers! thanks a bunch, i really appreciate it. I needed a black eye for one of my upcoming movies. So, you officially rock now! haha, even though i kinda don't know you. lol so tah tah for now! :wave:
-outkast
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 11:00 PM
Just what I needed! My Sims are always fighting and I thought a black eye would be great for effect. These are amazing, nice and realistic.