Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Simpsons...

by OoGaBbErZiCkEoO Posted 4th Dec 2005 at 3:46 AM - Updated 17th Nov 2008 at 12:34 PM by -Maylin-

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 3:49 AM
These are to cute............Thanks.....
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 3:49 AM
Cool! (Take a Break...You deserve it
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 3:50 AM
:jaw: WOW! These are so awesome! My sim-babies will be overwhelmed with all of the adorable new teddies you've made.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 4:00 AM
wow thats cool! Question, is that a toddler or a child in that pic cause good god the simpson dolls r bigger than she is! How does she pick em up?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 4:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amberfaye
wow thats cool! Question, is that a toddler or a child in that pic cause good god the simpson dolls r bigger than she is! How does she pick em up?

that is a toddler... she pick them up like usualy teddys. i took all the animations from the ea teddy on my new mesh. so its not importantly how big the new mesh is. you only have to assign all joins on the new mesh and it move like a teddy... :nod:

.*Oo SaNni oO*.

you like my work?? visit me here

feeEssen
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 4:28 AM
That is so cool! Thanks a ton

あなたはすてきですよ。あいしてる
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 4:51 AM
Yippee! Thanx so much, they are so cool!. Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 5:23 AM
thanks for makeing them for me you the best i downloading them now and did i say you the best thanks for eveything you done
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 6:24 AM
I loved it I just didn't download Marge and Lisa I dont like them (not your work the characters!)

I like this site. It's perfect for my perfect sims 2.
#11 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 6:29 AM
These are awsome im downloading now,Thanks
Field Researcher
#12 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 8:00 AM
Thanks so much, these look great!
Scholar
#13 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 8:03 AM
Thank you,I love the simpsons so much.
#14 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 8:25 AM
hey, these toys are very nice! i've always loved the simpsons and having them in my game is really neat!
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 8:39 AM
:jaw: OMG I am like the ultimate simpsons fan:

:talk:DUDE i may sound a bit weird but i have all seasons 1,2,3,4,5 (That what have been realeased on dvd box set in uk!) I have all the simpsons books up-to data,Figure sets 1-16 (all to date) over 10 years of merchandise and a homer original mattel figure! I love it i watch the channel 4 simpsons classics and season 12 and skys season 16 (ONE BEFORE YOURS) and tape every show!

I have all the games on playstation The Simpsons Road Rage,The Simpsons SkateBoarding,The Simpsons hit & Run! And Also the Futurama games aswell hehe! I am very sad i was not alive when the original atari games were out (aka Bart Vs The Space Mutians....Virtual Bart)!

I have board you with my collection so cya i think as myself a very dedicated fan to simpsons! :talk:

Lol sorry

And i am so happy u made it in zip too!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 8:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Manchester United!
:jaw: OMG I am like the ultimate simpsons fan:

:talk:DUDE i may sound a bit weird but i have all seasons 1,2,3,4,5 (That what have been realeased on dvd box set in uk!) I have all the simpsons books up-to data,Figure sets 1-16 (all to date) over 10 years of merchandise and a homer original mattel figure! I love it i watch the channel 4 simpsons classics and season 12 and skys season 16 (ONE BEFORE YOURS) and tape every show!

I have all the games on playstation The Simpsons Road Rage,The Simpsons SkateBoarding,The Simpsons hit & Run! And Also the Futurama games aswell hehe! I am very sad i was not alive when the original atari games were out (aka Bart Vs The Space Mutians....Virtual Bart)!

I have board you with my collection so cya i think as myself a very dedicated fan to simpsons! :talk:

Lol sorry

And i am so happy u made it in zip too!

You can download all the original Atari games (like the two you mentioned) at Vimm's Lair. I'm not sure if it's legal though

あなたはすてきですよ。あいしてる
Instructor
#17 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 9:14 AM
So cute! Although my downloads folder is over-flowing, these will have to fit! Thanks for sharing. Great work.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 9:24 AM
lovely, thanx!
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 9:49 AM
Nice Job!!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 9:57 AM
Holy crap these are awesome!
thanks
Scholar
#21 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 10:18 AM
Oh! These are great!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Field Researcher
#22 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 11:26 AM
Nice
I shall download, I like the Maggie one most
Field Researcher
#23 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 12:48 PM
I Like your Simpsons!!!!.... :sniper: Thanx so much.... :devil: :devil2: :flamer:
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 1:38 PM
thankz they are so cool
Field Researcher
#25 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 2:35 PM
You are very, very talented. Thank you for ALL of your creations.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Page 1 of 3