Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Christmas Presents Bed & Bath

by simdebster Posted 4th Dec 2005 at 12:53 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2008 at 9:55 PM by simdebster

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 2:03 PM Last edited by CynicalChick : 4th Dec 2005 at 6:12 PM.
Thanks I love the set :D

Happy apple poison.
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 3:05 PM
Your work is always magnificent. thanks, i now have all 3 of your sets
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 3:59 PM
Thank you!
Wonderuflly cheerful!

()__()
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 4:01 PM
Beautiful work as always. I'm always so happy to see an update from you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 5:53 PM
Lovely =) ur other sets are so beautiful. Thanks for making another one. The other sets are beautiful but getting rather well, if every house has the same it gets boring. Now we can decide wich one we like in that house. Thanks for making it, keep up the good work!
Ps. tried pushing thanks but getting database error, so i'll try later.

Cat@};- *meow* Have a good day everyone!
CatRose: well i am off to bed i am starting to see cats jumping before me
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 9:51 PM
Hi everyone, thank you so much for your wonderful comments (and thank you CatRose for taking the time to come back and push the Thanks button. That meant a lot to me). This set is not my favorite. After making the initial pieces and checking them in the game back in very early November, it was pushed aside and abandoned. I just figured that since I had put some initial work into it, I might as well finish it to a point that it can be useful. At least it gives another choice or option for holiday decorating, but I will not be adding to it like I did with Golden Christmas Forest (my favorite so far). Look for good things to come in January. I already have a couple of ideas for projects that may give my current favorite a run for its money!

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 7:12 AM
Your welcome =). I adore ur sets. Wish i was any good at doing that. I just love to decorate for christmas. So i have pretty muh used the Golden christmas forest set on every lot i have entered since i downloaded. Though normal i like a bit red green like this set. But yes golden christmas is my fav too that u made. Looking foward to January then.

Cat@};- *meow* Have a good day everyone!
CatRose: well i am off to bed i am starting to see cats jumping before me
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 12:58 PM
Cool! JUST What I need For My Christmas House ty!
:wow:

Dont touch me i will Bark unless you are a sissie.
Funnyst Song Ever! Go here for "The Llama Song"
Go here for Funny and Cartoon.
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 3:13 PM
Thank you so much for sharing it with us Simdebster.
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 2:04 AM
Thanks so much! This is truly wonderfully beautiful set. I love your sets.
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 10:03 AM
thanks for the objects Lna