Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harry Potter YACAS-screen!

by gwillewyn Posted 5th Dec 2005 at 8:53 PM - Updated 6th Dec 2005 at 7:19 AM by gwillewyn

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 3:36 AM
This made my eyes widen when I saw it on the Downloads page! I'm actually off to see Harry 4 right now... This is heaps cool! Really Nice Work I reckon and thanks for sharing it with!!! :D

"..there is opposition in all things.." - 2 Nephi 2:11
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 5:03 AM
This is so cool!! Thanks so much for sharing with us. (I just saw four, it was the best one yet!!)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 7:08 AM
I love it, more than the 4th film. So, so very dissappointed.....

"I solemly swear that I am up to no good"
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 2:25 PM
THAT there my feinds os pretty wicked awesome! :tophat:

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")This is Bunny. Decided to help him gain world domination. COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR SIGNATURE TO DO YOUR PART!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 10:51 AM
I love this CAS-screen, but how do I install it?
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 7:18 AM
My god that is amazing, im downloading now. Im a little concerned however with the lack of light coming from the second screenshot, will it be hard to see their faces i wonder or maybe its different from computer to computer?

"640 Kilobytes of Computer Memory ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates, 1981

If that was today - most of our memory limit would be exceeded within a minute downloading content from MTS2 :)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 3:17 AM
I've got your CAS for HP already and am wondering can I have the custom CAS and YACAS?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 7:39 AM
epic! please do ones of the hogwarts battle grounds and hogsmeade