Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Needed - Utility Shelves

by Reyn Posted 5th Dec 2005 at 9:19 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 10:34 PM
Thank You Reyn they will be usefull.

Raise you can of beer on high and seal your faith forever
Our best years have past us by - The Golden Age of Leather
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 10:49 PM
At last! Thank you! I need these to recreate my basement!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 4:37 AM
Could i see a larger picture please?
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 2:48 PM
I'll see what I can do, but in game pics are rather small.

Of course, you could download, see if you like them, and if you don't, just delete. I won't be offended at that at all.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 11:37 AM
They look fine in my game & I've attached a couple larger screenshots for those who want to see them. They will pull books from the shelves, but they're invisible until they have them in their hands & then they become invisible again when they put them back in. I actually don't mind that though. In fact, it's a bonus for the type of Sim that wouldn't ordinarily have a bookshelf (or books, for that matter) in their house.

In any event, thank you!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 2:12 AM
Can you place things on these shelves? Oh and MadameShake, where did you get those garage items?! Those are awesome and I simply MUST have them to liven up my rather bare garages! :jaw:

~*silvercat2017*~

Visit my fansite! http://silversims.tripod.com

Check out my clothing creations on the exchange!
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by silvercat2017
Oh and MadameShake, where did you get those garage items?! Those are awesome and I simply MUST have them to liven up my rather bare garages!

Just in case anyone else wonders where they came from, both the air compressor and toolbox are in the free section at Savage Sims - http://www.savagesims.com/

I can't tell you how long I looked for a toolbox & other garage type items, so I was delighted to find them (and even more delighted that they were free).

~MadameShake
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 3:54 PM
I'm planning on redoing these shelves as just plain surfaces soon, and then adding various type objects to them - towels, laundry items, tools and such - I've just been getting every cold bug that has come near me this winters so its been slowing me down on the meshing stuff.

And thank you for the additional pics!

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 11:53 PM
I wish I had read your post better - took me 5 mins to find these in the Knowledge section with the bookcases - silly me :D

I love it! its exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 4:17 AM
I had hoped to clutter up the shelves myself... unfortunately after scouring the internet, i can't find any OMSP's that line up with it - will keep trying though! Thanks anyway
Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 6:35 PM
I'm just now getting to play the sims 2 again - for some reason around the time before 3 came out, my sims 2 stopped working properly. Now it seems to be working again, and if I can remember how to mod, I'll work on making this properly for clutter.

Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 4:18 AM
I didn't see where these were located at in the game. Sorry if I couldn't find it. I looked! I looked at the decorations and table area and don't know where they are at!

I like to build houses... primarily in Sims 2 :-)

Whoever doesn't like Sims, is crazy.
~Brooke
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 4:49 AM
Never mind I found them! Sorry! Love them!

I like to build houses... primarily in Sims 2 :-)

Whoever doesn't like Sims, is crazy.
~Brooke