Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Flamingo

by DJ_Mur3 Posted 5th Dec 2005 at 10:25 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 2:24 AM
CAN U GIVE ME YTHE DIWNLOADS SIMS DONT WORK ON MY Game (IT"S WIERD)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 2:25 AM
can u give me the downloads sims dont work in my game it's wierd
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 3:48 AM
Wow how pretty what a excellent idea you came up with. Now we can make dancing ladies in a bar. Thanks for creating and sharing this with us. I really like it cant wait to go and try it out.
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 6:19 AM
*laughs* Oh wow, this is simply marvelous! I'd love to down load her, but I don't have making magic on my computer. I imagine many flamingo admirers face the same problem that I did. Could you possibly make an all Sims 2 version, if its not too much to ask? Thank you. Have a lovely day.
#6 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 8:59 AM
cool can you do a flamingo men?
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 10:10 AM
This is what I wanted, thankyou soo much.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 11:50 AM
RinatheWereKitty: What are you talking about? This uses a mesh from the Sims game, but it's modified to be used in The Sims 2, and I uploaded the mesh. So you can use it, as long as you ownload everything.
Instructor
#9 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 12:56 PM
First of all - great work ! :bricks:
I know it's a strange request..but could you make the hair for males? ...please... :D

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 2:27 AM
....why???
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 10:49 AM
this looks great! could be used as a show girl costume, thanks!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 12:37 AM
Ohhhhhh! I LOVE it!! Flamingos are my FAVORITE animals!! I collect flamingo things in real life so I love getting flamingo related things in the sim world! Thanks!! :banana:

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 10:48 AM
Wow fantastic idea! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 1:40 PM
I tried it but I don't have any expansion packages, SIMs 2 has it's own package installer that tells me I require an EP for this, therefore it refuses to open for me. What expansion packages are you using? I have no expansion packages. The MESHes won't show up either If you are not using any expansion packages then this would be weird.

KOOOL!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 5:57 PM
Use clean installer. The meshes wouldn't show up because there's nothing attatched to them in the zip file that contains them. The attatched files are in the sims2pack. If you were to use the Clean Installer you'd be able to get them.
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 8:23 PM
LOL im still laughing! ah this is so funny, and well done! LOL and the number of requests for the same thing as males? I don't know if thats funny or disturbing! {no offence to those who asked for male-version. I would like to see it too! As worrying as it is!}

~*~dare to~*~

~*~dream~*~
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 11:24 AM
thank you so much! this is great! But I think that heels would go better with this outfit than boots..