Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maternity Clothe for the Skeleton Skin Pack

by Drachenfels Posted 6th Dec 2005 at 7:07 PM - Updated 9th Dec 2005 at 4:58 PM by Drachenfels : Updated Material Definitions

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 7:25 PM Last edited by CynicalChick : 6th Dec 2005 at 9:44 PM.
great work... thx :moose:

.*Oo SaNni oO*.

you like my work?? visit me here

feeEssen
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 7:39 PM
Wow! I have downloaded all of ur skeleton stuff and they r really cool! Lets keep the bones rolling in!

Dont look down on someone unless you're helping them up-Me
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 9:48 PM
Nice that you like the Skeletons. But dont forget to remove the Maternity Package when your Skeletons have their Baby

Have a good time with them.
Faster kill pussycat
#5 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 10:03 PM
I just about fell off my chair! That is soo cute! SICK BUT CUTE! lol

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Instructor
#6 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 11:01 PM Last edited by VAMPY BITES V^^^^V : 6th Dec 2005 at 11:06 PM.
Thanky ou for all your Bone :skull: families!
I was wondering, is there anyway that you could get their mouth & expression animations :puppy:

:hi:

"S"
V^^^^V

" Enjoy LIFE, 'cause DEATH is just around the CORONER ! ©"
Instructor
#7 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 1:49 AM
Heh, anyway to make that heart into a little fetal skeleton version?

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 12:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VAMPY BITES V^^^^V
Thanky ou for all your Bone :skull: families!
I was wondering, is there anyway that you could get their mouth & expression animations :puppy:

:hi:

"S"
V^^^^V

:sorry: at the present moment i have to say that it is not posible. These Animations all bounded to the Face. But the Skeleton Skull is a Part of the Body Mesh. So i think there is no way to transfer the animation to the Skull.
But i still feel noob as a moder here. Perhaps i find a way in the future.

Quote: Originally posted by Anshin Lanugo
Heh, anyway to make that heart into a little fetal skeleton version?

Yes this is posible. Im poor in Texturing but i will try to create a 2. Maternity Set.
Instructor
#9 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 1:15 PM

Unauthorized incoming post!
Instructor
#10 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 2:02 PM
here is a picture of a pregnant skeleton sim:

Unauthorized incoming post!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 6:31 PM
I presume the reason for this mesh is to avoid having odd looking skeletons with bulges on their non-existent bellies.

So I'm confused. You mention that it is a default replacement for ALL pregnant sims. Why would you set it as a default when only the Skeleton mesh needs it?
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 11:17 PM
i have the same cuestion why defaults??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 8:16 AM Last edited by Drachenfels : 8th Dec 2005 at 8:29 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by roxy99
I presume the reason for this mesh is to avoid having odd looking skeletons with bulges on their non-existent bellies.

So I'm confused. You mention that it is a default replacement for ALL pregnant sims. Why would you set it as a default when only the Skeleton mesh needs it?

Perhaps it is only a missunderstanding. But i try to explain it complete. I mean that it WILL show up on ALL pregnant Sims because it is a default replacement. I dont want to command NON Skeleton Skin Pack User to download the Clothe for thier normal Sims. It was more a Warning for new Users who dont know what a default replacement is.

But why i make it default?

1. A pregnant Skeleton is not only a bit messed at his bellies. Sims put the Skeletons in the Default Pregnant Clothe. Colores are messed up because of the Skeleton Skin. And he is complete Headless. (Added a Screeny how Sims with Skeleton Genetik look Pregnant)

2. I found no other way to gave them maternity Clothe without cheating or User comfortable.
If someone can tell me how to create Maternity Clothe that can be buyed in Shop and choosen directly by the Sims i will chance this.
Only secondary way i found that avoid the default replacements is to create them as normal clothe and add in the Property Set > Categorie HEX 100 for Pregnant Clothe. But you need the Boolprop Testingcheatsenabled and only with PlanOutfit can such an Clothe attached to the Sim. But only for a short time. Sims allways switch back to the default maternity clothe as soon as your sim shower or sleeep. So i decided to build them as defaults and recommended to remove the package after the Skeleton got his baby.

Inventor
#14 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 6:07 AM
Amazing work... now I am just waiting for someone to ask for bigger boobs.. LMAO

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 11:35 AM
Why has he got heart in stomage?Cool
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lolik
Why has he got heart in stomage?Cool
Its only a indicator for the Pregnancy. But i work on a little fetal skeleton version too instead of the Heart.
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 1:34 PM
Hahahah.Greetings.
You are soooooo sick xD
I like it!
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 10:52 PM
It's just awesome. It really reminds me of the Eddie on the front of Iron Maidens 7th Son album xD
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 2:28 AM
This is adorable! I love the heart, I think it's much cuter then a little featal skeleton. Well done! (: