Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Deer Trophy

by IndigoRage Posted 7th Dec 2005 at 4:08 AM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 4:10 AM
(Reserved)
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 4:15 AM
you da Man
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 4:25 AM
Make it talk and sing like that annoying Deer they have at wal mart, LOL
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 4:31 AM
I was saving that for the fish wall hanging... now you let my secret out ;-)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 7:59 AM
Thank you. Now all my friends houses will look more realistic lol
Inventor
#7 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 8:19 AM
Very nicely done!
Thanx :D

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 1:41 PM
Cool.......OT.......anyone seen that musical/karaoke type animated deer trophy head yet?Freaky,but fun..............Hey,let's give grandma a heart attack by having this disembodied deer head talk to her........

here's the link to it:

http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/product.asp?id=12415
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 2:17 PM
i was looking for something like that!! thanks!

Don't believe in the 60's, the golden age of pop
You glorify the past when the future dries up
Heard a singer on the radio late last night, He says he's gonna kick the darkness 'til it bleeds daylight
I...I believe in love
Field Researcher
#10 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 2:23 PM
nice for montain sims thanks!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 2:35 PM
This looks quite remarkable, a great job indeed.

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Field Researcher
#12 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 2:37 PM
Wow , Nice work except for the missing eyes on this, it's nice work, lol. Deeme
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 2:50 PM
yes i did, Look:
Bleckman1974
Test Subject

Games: Original, University, Nightlife

Make it talk and sing like that annoying Deer they have at wal mart, LOL
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 3:06 PM
Thank you so much for this IndigoRage.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 6:01 PM
The eyes shouldn't be missing... deer have perticularly dark eyes. I tried adding a gloss to them, but since the mesh is all one piece, the closest I could get was using the envcube map flag, but it made the whole thing look like waxed plastic.

As I said earlier, I was saving the moving/singing for the mounted fish...

"If you have the electronic singing fish in more than three rooms in your house, you might be a redneck."
- Jeff Foxworthy

Pax,

Indigo
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 9:17 PM
can you please make a polar bear head like the bunderberg rum one anyways love the deer great work
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 11:14 PM
You may not be aware of this but a deer head was created a while ago but nobody put it in the dowload section http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=96158. There were a lot of mix ups when I was creating the evil dead downloads.

You cannot stop the REVOLUTION.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=173431
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 11:33 PM
Thanks so much for the deer head, I needed some for my brother's house.

Pam
Pookkah
Forum Resident
#19 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 11:47 PM
very nice job, thank you. This will go good in my hunting cabin
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 8:37 AM
asdf: Wow - impressive, and I *love* The Evil Dead! I never knew those existed.

HoTDoGgY DoGg 10: the bunderberg one? Got link? I'll see what I can do. I have been considering doing some Sim-taxidermy, as I've quite a few animal meshes in my "Projects" directory. The real trick is bringing down the polys, since they are all high to very high poly meshes. The full-bodied deer weighs in at close to 15000 polys, ~6500 of which are in the head.

~I
Forum Resident
#21 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 11:20 AM
Wow! This will look great in my medieval manor house!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Instructor
#22 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 9:22 AM
looks nice.. always missing good severed heads for my lodges and stuff.. which i will make now, since i have one! :D

xD
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 7:45 PM Last edited by asdf : 4th Jan 2006 at 5:25 AM.
IndigoRage you should really check out the evil dead series but you must watch them in order to get the best out of them. Here is a short summery of the movies in case you might be interested.

THE EVIL DEAD
Ash and his friends venturing to a cabin for a short vacation or something ASH spots the TAPE PLAYER AND NECRONOMICON he plays the recorder the words awaken the evil force and kills everyone and Ash barely escapes alive.

EVIL DEAD2: DEAD BY DAWN
Four years later THE FOOL GOES BACK TO THE PLACE A SECOND TIME taking his new girlfriend with him then he PLAYS THE TAPE RECORDER A SECOND TIME. His girlfriend dies and in an attempt to banish the evil force he gets sucked into a portal to the 13 century.

THE ARMY OF DARKNESS
Ash Is forced to locate the necronomicon in the past so the wizard can get him back to his own time and save the kingdom. Ash screws up by not saying the magic words and ends up fighting an army of the undead. After he wins depending on what film you get he either A: returns home to his own time and gets his job at s-mart back
or B: takes too much of the sleeping potion and wakes up after the appocolypse.

After the movies the story picks up in the video games.

EVIL DEAD: HAIL TO THE KING
Ash decides to take his newest girlfriend BACK TO THE CABIN WITH HIM eight years after the events that occured in evil dead 2. He makes it to the cabin and his possessed severed hand PLAYS THE TAPE RECORDER since it was once his hand HE SORT OF PLAYED IT AGAIN in a way.

EVIL DEAD: FISTFULL OF BOOMSTICK
Ash is in a bar depressed about all the problems the evil has brought him and a proffessor finds the tape player in the cabin and he plays it worldwide by radio broadcast. Ash fights a world war against the undead army.

EVIL DEAD: REGENERATION
Ash is in a mental hospital because he has been droven to insanity by everything that has happened. Somehow his doctor ends up with the necronomicon and Ash must wage war against the undead once again. After plowing down everything that stands in his way he finally destroys the necronomicon and right after that he gets sucked into a vortex to a place that isnt shown.

I created three downloads based on the subject of evil dead. I have Bruce Campbell as Ash along with The cabin from HELL These downloads are exact and 100% accurate to their real world counterparts. One of my most recent objects The carnage jar even includes ashes hand as an option for one of its recoulours.

I have an evil ash created his release is still not determined. I will upload a sim movie about evil dead before evil ash is available to the public.

You cannot stop the REVOLUTION.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=173431
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 1:08 AM
We HAVE the talking deer from WaLLy World and LOVE it,lol . I made a copy of our house in the neighborhood and this is exactly what it was missing. Thank you so much!

PS.........it WOULD be great if you could get him to talk,teeheehee!
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 2:48 AM
Thanks IndigoRage, Now I can make a sim house to look like my own (my husband has deer mounts everywhere).
Page 1 of 2