Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

white winter coat

by Morganthe Posted 7th Dec 2005 at 5:08 AM - Updated 7th Dec 2005 at 10:41 PM by Morganthe

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 9:02 PM
Oh my!! That is ABSOLUTELY adorable!! Why aren't there any replies? Homgee. I love it. *download*... Very elegant. Good job. ^-^
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 9:09 PM
Cute!! thanks
Theorist
#4 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 2:40 AM
That's so adorable and sweet.
Love it.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Inventor
#5 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 12:48 PM
OMG thats the cutest!!!!

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 7:46 PM
Omg, thanks for sharing! This is soo cute! Cant wait to try it on my sims! ^^
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 5:02 PM
wonderful! I was wondering where i can get more toddler and children winter clothes?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 5:47 PM
theres a few here, if you do a search...otherwise simsquirts has some. I've gotten alot of the exchange as well...I just use Clean Installer to get rid of all the rest of the custom content before installing.

"It's going to look pretty good then, isn't it," said War testily, "the One Horseman and Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse."
--Terry Pratchett, Sourcery
http://daydreamer.comicgenesis.com
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 3:43 AM
This is super-cute! Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 12:32 AM
agreed very very cute
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 11:02 PM
do you need nightlife
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 1:51 AM
no, this works with the origional game. you need nightlife for the headscarf (on another thread)

"It's going to look pretty good then, isn't it," said War testily, "the One Horseman and Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse."
--Terry Pratchett, Sourcery
http://daydreamer.comicgenesis.com