Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stone driveway

by johnr2000 Posted 7th Dec 2005 at 12:39 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 1:02 PM
very nice and useful, thank you!

I'm a hungarian guy, so please, do not shoot me for my poor and rusty english, and yes, you can correct me, you can teach me, I will be very grateful :).
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 1:09 PM
whoa very nice ....downloading now cause i know im gonna get sick of the other one really fast. Maxis only put i think two different driveways ...whats up with the lack of that??? ..lol
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 1:41 PM

Happy apple poison.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 2:33 PM
Nice work. I will be downloading this as soon as I get to my own computer.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 5:10 PM
Its great that you make these recolors, but are these really needed since you can use any floor texture on driveways when using invisible driveways from this site?
Instructor
#7 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 5:52 PM
Thank you so much, I was getting very tired of the few I had.
Corrosively Delightful
retired moderator
#8 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 5:06 AM
Thanks for this and your other recolors... some of us don't have and didn't (until now) know about the invisible driveways, so thank you from all of us who can use this!

If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right.
SO much to do and so many other things to distract me.
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 1:35 PM
Default Fantastic!
Either I wasn't looking in the right places or I wasn't seeing them as I passed through the multitude of downloads Either way, I'm glad that I finaly have a better option for a driveway now. Thanks!
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#10 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 6:01 PM
Wonderful job with the repeating pattern. Thanks so much.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 12:42 AM
Thanks so much, do you think you will be amking other stone color driveways? I know and for sure would be interested in downloading them. Thanks for this one