Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stable Horse & Grazing Mare Recolors

by heysailor Posted 7th Dec 2005 at 4:59 PM - Updated 4th Aug 2006 at 3:37 AM by heysailor

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 5:00 PM
Amazing work! Well done, this will be so cool for stories.

313 days left to Pirates of the Caribbbean: At World's End

If you are one of those who hates Elizabeth Swann? Copy this to your signature // c. by SD and HB

*'oi fish face, look what ive got, ive got a jar of dirt!' - captin Jack sparrow (Johnny depp)
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 5:03 PM
Wow...these look really cool..dowloading straight away for my farm Lol...Wuldnt it be so cool if these were made that were actually rideable. :laugh: Could anyone do that?? Jst wondered..
Anyway Gr8 horse..downloading now
:elephant: :dsausage:
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 5:45 PM
I'd probably be impossible to make them rideable...however no one makes them with their tack?

яαcћεℓℓε<3
Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 6:40 PM
i made a few with show halters, but i didn't feel like getting pictures/uploading.

it wouldn't look good if i tried to put a saddle on it by recoloring, since it would be all flat, but someone should make tack!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crazychick15
Wow...these look really cool..dowloading straight away for my farm Lol...Wuldnt it be so cool if these were made that were actually rideable. :laugh: Could anyone do that?? Jst wondered..

That would be a hell of a job. Not that I'm a hacker but since nobody has even bothered to ever try it... But hey! The sims 2 is still young, who knows wat's gonna come next?! :jig: :cdance: :guitar: :banana: :hover: who knows what the future has to offer...
#7 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 8:17 PM
I'd like tack to just hang on the walls and put on saddle racks and things for my barn. It would be odd for the horses to stand around all the time with their saddles on. XD
Field Researcher
#8 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 9:12 PM
Thank you!
I love these recolurs, it realy make the horses look s much more alive ^_^
I would love to have an expansionpack with ride and breadable horses, dogs and cats like sims1 unleached, but till then (if maxis ever makes something like that for sims2) this will do just fine...

-------------------------------------------------------

If any one would like to help me out by making a certain clothing mesh that i need, please PM me and i will be forever greatfull*~
Field Researcher
#9 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 10:00 PM
these are nice
thanks
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 10:51 PM
That Buckskin Overo is great. I actually own a half Overo Paint half Quarter horse Buckskin named Buckwheat. So this is really cool...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 11:36 PM
I'm glad you all like them so much! I think it'd be great to have tack for making a tack room in the barn or something. I also wish someone would make some kind of stall door/gate.

Your horse sounds really cute! I have a Paint (who is also a lot quarter horse), as well. The sorrel tobiano recolor of the grazing mare is after him.
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 7:54 PM
They rock!
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 2:17 PM

You could maybe use them as seats or something. ...But I don't know about rideable. A small animation of some sort would be cute though. :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by avund
Thank you!
I love these recolurs, it realy make the horses look s much more alive ^_^
I would love to have an expansionpack with ride and breadable horses, dogs and cats like sims1 unleached, but till then (if maxis ever makes something like that for sims2) this will do just fine...

Yeah, the Maxis people should make a sims 2 horse EP, specifically for horses. I am a huge horse nut so that would be my dream come true! Anyway, thanks for the cool recolors. :baloons: :valentine
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 7:17 PM
thnk you soooooooo mutch this is great :banana: :banana:
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 4:38 PM
I love horses.Great jog.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 8:01 AM
Unless someone clones a car and makes it a horse, it could be rideable!

яαcћεℓℓε<3
Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
#18 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 6:33 AM
wow thanks....my friend LOVES horses so i will download them for her.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 8:09 AM
these are the nicest horses for the sims i have seen yet. most of them look very plastic, and i never had any desire to use those, but i will use these, thanksvery much!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 8:24 PM

you should say that to the 'maxispeople'. who knows, maybe they can take a small hint :jig:

/\/\
(.)(.)
(| '|)
.''' '''

copy and paste into our signature if u hate that bunny too o_0
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 2:55 PM

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ed=1#post999207 :salute:

/\/\
(.)(.)
(| '|)
.''' '''

copy and paste into our signature if u hate that bunny too o_0
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 2:58 AM
They're so pretty! Such unique colors, I love it! ^-^
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 2:45 PM
Default I think someone did make a ridable horse
Quote: Originally posted by chill
That would be a hell of a job. Not that I'm a hacker but since nobody has even bothered to ever try it... But hey! The sims 2 is still young, who knows wat's gonna come next?! :jig: :cdance: :guitar: :banana: :hover: who knows what the future has to offer...

These Are Beutiful! Someone did make a ridble horse but its legs dont move and it just acts like a car Pretty cool though B-E-A-utiful horses you got here!
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 10:33 PM
Hey, I have a problem where can we find the horse?
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 7:57 PM Last edited by antonio123 : 13th Mar 2006 at 5:24 PM.
:wave: Hello!

I'm not english, I'm from Spain, but I like the sims and I like the horses.

Your downloads are very, very good. Thanks!

But...where I put the archive of the download???
Page 1 of 3