Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FOX's Fat Kid MESHES!!!

by darkpsyfox Posted 8th Dec 2005 at 6:01 AM - Updated 9th Dec 2005 at 2:26 AM by darkpsyfox

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 6:16 AM
How ADORABLE!!!! That is so cute, thank you!!!! Now we need FAT TODDLERS!!! hehe Thanks!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 6:17 AM
This is great! I can't wait until people make girls' clothes for this mesh. The kid in the pictures looks like the little boy from "A Christmas Story." Thank you so much!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 6:20 AM
Thanks! It would be great to have fat girls and teens as well if possible, hint hint.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 6:22 AM
Thanks so much, I can finally make a proper sim of my nephew!

Pam
Pookkah
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 6:30 AM
Thanks, I've been hoping for something like this! I'll try it out next time I'm home.
Instructor
#7 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 7:03 AM
Little fatties! Yaaay!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 7:21 AM
Hope you people enjoy it =) Took me 1-2 weeks to learn and make them =) Will try the fat girls and fat male teens soon.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 7:36 AM Last edited by missangelica : 8th Dec 2005 at 8:16 AM.
What a cute lil buddah belly. Someone can make a proper Bobby from King of the Hill now. ^^
Field Researcher
#10 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 7:39 AM
I really like this - not all kids are slim and perfect - nice to have that aspect in the game.
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 8:23 AM
Yay! Great I love chubby kids, they are so adorable
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 9:36 AM
Thanks these are great, maybe we need a way to make a "fat" body shop folder as well to be able to store all these wonderful creations in, as well as all the "normal" size ones, I know mine must be nearly overfull!
Inventor
#13 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 9:38 AM
Oh thank you so much.. I love the way this little boy looks, so adorable. Looking forward to seeing the chubby little girl. Nice work.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Scholar
#14 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 10:28 AM
Oh my gosh! Thank you, he's so cute!

By the way Jaykay, you can. There is a collections button in bodyshop that works the same way as the one in buy mode.
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 10:56 AM
Fantastic! It's great to have such variety in the game.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Theorist
#16 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 11:45 AM
Cool, some other 'bigger' person to do clothing for...

It's great to have different sims of various sizes for diversity.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 11:45 AM
Should i make a fat toddler, fat teen, or fat little girl next?
I know for sure that i will not make a fat female teen, cos i dunno what a fat female teen really looks like.

Ahhhhhhh I spent more time making meshes than playing the game =( This is getting bad...
:steam:

Dont touch me!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 11:57 AM Last edited by darkpsyfox : 8th Dec 2005 at 12:18 PM.
I just noticed something - The Pj's do work for the girls. So if you cant wait for me to release the actual form, then i suppose u can use tht for now.

Oh well, this is how she looks like. Screenshot was taken with a male made with consort's mesh =).
Screenshots

Dont touch me!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 1:10 PM
I think it's great to get the variety of different body shapes! I have to say, not being critical, I was expecting fatter. The face is very chubby, but the body is really "big-boned", lol, Husky? I was looking for a beer gut. This is great stuff though. Thanks!
Scholar
#20 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 1:27 PM
so cute - thanks so much!
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 1:36 PM Last edited by MishNumber1 : 8th Dec 2005 at 1:41 PM.
:lovestruc Brilliant!!! All we need now is a 'fat lady' mesh that accepts skirts and dresses. I wish I knew how to make meshes but I get lost on tutorials :confused: If anyone wants to private message me with easy instructions then you are more than welcome (hint hint) LOL :D

I also create a lot more than I play the game these days. I got the creative bug, though I am still learning and I don't make exceptional work yet, but my work should come in handy LOL :laugh:

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Neerovra
I think it's great to get the variety of different body shapes! I have to say, not being critical, I was expecting fatter. The face is very chubby, but the body is really "big-boned", lol, Husky? I was looking for a beer gut. This is great stuff though. Thanks!

Thanks for the comment. I didn't have much patience to change the shape properly, so this is the best I did. XD :laugh:

Quote: Originally posted by MishNumber1
:lovestruc Brilliant!!! All we need now is a 'fat lady' mesh that accepts skirts and dresses. I wish I knew how to make meshes but I get lost on tutorials :confused: If anyone wants to private message me with easy instructions then you are more than welcome (hint hint) LOL :D

I also create a lot more than I play the game these days. I got the creative bug, though I am still learning and I don't make exceptional work yet, but my work should come in handy LOL :laugh:

Erm, just read, re-read, re-re-read until you understand. It seems really hard to do at first, but after u make 3-4 meshes it should get easier.

Dont touch me!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 2:11 PM
Brilliant work

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 2:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkpsyfox
Erm, just read, re-read, re-re-read until you understand. It seems really hard to do at first, but after u make 3-4 meshes it should get easier.

Thanks for that. I have only tried making a mesh once and gave up when the tutorial was at the point 'change it how you like'. I was stuck here as I didn't know how to change it, like what I could do to it or even what programs to use etc. I will try again over the weekend and see if I can make sense this time LOL. Hopefully if I suss it out once, I will be able to remember what I did and make more :D

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 3:32 PM
Thank you so much, chubby is beautiful!

my familys motto" LEBEN UND LEBEN LASSEN"
Page 1 of 2