Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Peglegs - Pirate pt. 2

by generalzoi Posted 9th Dec 2005 at 6:55 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 7:00 AM
This is where I say "LOL." Thanks for the peg legs. xD
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 8:08 AM
Those are grand! Thankyou so much. I can't say I have any pirate sims but I'm sure I'll find an entertaining use for them
Tentacle Of Righteousness
#4 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 8:30 AM
Yaaar-haaar-haaar! show me how to mop the deck...yarrr..

Alt 255
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned
to a dead channel.
Instructor
#5 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 9:17 AM
That's what I need for one of my secret projects....Which has to be completey top-secret until I reveal it to the public.

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 12:45 PM
Really Fab GZ! Glad it worked out so well for ya!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 12:55 PM
These are so cool! I love the NYC teenage girl with the peg leg. I can imagine her chatting on her cell phone in Simlish at the mall, lol. I would love some modern prostethics, too. Like slightly off color limbs with obvious hinges, or the shoe with the metal shaft to the "knee-cup" dealy.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 1:56 PM
yey, not i make helen/heather (whichever one it is) McCartney!!!!.........is that cruel?!

Professional 3D designer (MAYA, 3D Studio Max) & Texture artist- Always happy to help !xx
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 3:24 PM
Very much apreciated work!
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 4:31 PM
YES!!!! It's like you read my mind you freaking magician! These rock my multi colored toe socks off!! Now I can finish my story! Eekeek! Yay!!

Abandon ye boolprop and be saved, fellow simmers! Yay, my child, and verily go forth unto the land of non cheating. For I am the salvation, the glory of the anti-boolprop movement.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 12:16 AM
The only thing that annoys me is the crease down the arms o_O; But I can totally deal with that, because OMFGPIRATE!! xDD
Field Researcher
#12 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 12:21 AM
hahaha!!! very nice! orginal too! i never would've thought about this! good job!

mjfan84

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Banned
#13 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 8:49 AM
Aw, how sad...
Field Researcher
#14 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 12:55 AM
Late sorry, This is very good, i like these very much!
Thank you!

~Kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 6:07 PM
Haarr! Blimey, these be great for me cannon injury! Thankee!