Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: toddler, girl and teen mohawkspike hair

by melodie9 Posted 10th Dec 2005 at 1:31 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 2:15 AM
I officially love you now. I have been wanting this for sooooooooooo long!
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 2:41 AM
can't any one get it right? there not mohawk spikes or dread spikes there liberty spikes like the statue there names after oh welll its cool now the kids can heve them. cause we all know how hard it is to get a 2 year old to sit for the 2 hours or more it takes to aculy do that to your hair.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 8:31 AM
Just a problem...

I downloaded the guy version of this. but when I came to extracting them into the downlaods folder it said that it was overwriting it so im guessing it was overwriting the files from the boy one. Is this ok or won't the boy one appear?

Chant Chant Chant Chant Love War Fear Hate - Mob War Kill Hate - Chant Chant Chant Chant
All you ever get is all you steal - Side of London that the tourists never see...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fodderstompf
Just a problem...

I downloaded the guy version of this. but when I came to extracting them into the downlaods folder it said that it was overwriting it so im guessing it was overwriting the files from the boy one. Is this ok or won't the boy one appear?

It should appear cause i used the same mesh for the baby and child (girl and boy) since the have the same head shape. :nod:
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 3:44 PM
Yeh it worked Merci bucket.
I just didnt want to go through hours of loading and find it didnt work :P

Chant Chant Chant Chant Love War Fear Hate - Mob War Kill Hate - Chant Chant Chant Chant
All you ever get is all you steal - Side of London that the tourists never see...
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 7:03 PM
I cant download it it goes to a about blank page
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 7:04 PM
nvm it works
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 5:20 PM
I'm so glad some finally did this! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 8:13 PM
While this may not be my favorite mesh in the world, thanks for going to the trouble of making it available to males and younger females. I think I'll use it for some of my teen sims.

My Sims2 Site - genensims.com
My Art Site - sidneyeileen.com
We Reserve the Right to... oh nevermind.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 10:10 PM
Wonderful mesh, Great work. I can't wait to see it in my game.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 3:53 AM
so beyond awesome thank u xD

I'm gonna sing the doom song!! Doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom...
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 8:21 PM
OMG TY! i was looking for this!