Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skeleton Teddy for my Skeletons V1.1

by Drachenfels Posted 10th Dec 2005 at 9:51 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2008 at 12:38 PM by -Maylin-

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 9:56 PM
xtreemly strange, but i luv the unusual so i'll use it! xxx

learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pink_pixie
xtreemly strange, but i luv the unusual so i'll use it! xxx

Looks like im the Man for strange Stuff If i had known that Bones so beloved here i had registered me as "Mr Bones"
Instructor
#4 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 10:11 PM
i luv strange stuff! especially strange people don't ask me why but i always connect to strange people (wieard)

learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 10:22 PM
how... cute? :err:
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 10:23 PM
FLIPP'N BRILLENT I TELL YOU!! *cough*
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 11:13 PM
You are crazy man, i like you :D. We have the most extremly teddy bear collection, from moomoo, piggy and the other stuff to the skeleton teddy. LOL, it will be a bony weekend .

I'm a hungarian guy, so please, do not shoot me for my poor and rusty english, and yes, you can correct me, you can teach me, I will be very grateful :).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Credence_The_Hun
You are crazy man, i like you :D. We have the most extremly teddy bear collection, from moomoo, piggy and the other stuff to the skeleton teddy. LOL, it will be a bony weekend .

Yeah... as i saw all the Teddys here it was my Part to do the Skeleton Teddy because most of my uploades are Bony
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 11:52 PM
Awesome skeleton teddy bear. Good for Halloween. :skull:

Visit my site at http://www.sims2corner.com/ for downloads, discussion, and more.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 1:21 AM
It's such a good idea! It's very starange, but that's why I like it lol

Did Kurt Cobain kill himself? Well let's see
  • his wife offered someone $50,000 to kill him 3 months before his death
  • he had 3 times the lethal does of heroin; he couldn't have shot himself
Doesn't sound like suicide to me
www.justiceforkurt.com for more info
Field Researcher
#11 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 8:02 AM
I Love your Skeleton Teddy for my Skeletons!!!!.... :sniper: Thanx so much.... :devil: :devil2: :flamer:
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 8:03 AM
cool ,totally wicked

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")This is bunny, copy and paste into tor signature.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 9:52 AM
I love it, looks totally awesome! How many polys does it have?

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
#14 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 11:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by little bandit
I love it, looks totally awesome! How many polys does it have?

Polygon Count: 2926
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 12:19 PM
Yeap... its very high because i used the Maxis Skeleton Mesh for this Teddy
Instructor
#16 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 2:38 AM
I dont use this content in my game myself, but I must say its very cute and corny. I really like your skeleton-stuff. Especially this one. Maybe I download your stuff for use later on, but I just cant see where this sims would fit into my game yet.

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. "
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 7:02 PM
This looks wicked but I cannot download - Unexpected end of archive message.
I think there maybe something wrong with the zip file.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 8:41 PM
Does this mean that you're almost finished with the baby and toddler skeleton as well?

MATY is the most childish and the most hostile site I've ever come in contact with.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 4:02 AM
this is scaring me >_< two-legged-freaks OMG!!

Cheese is NOT the meaning of life!Pie is.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ravensara
This looks wicked but I cannot download - Unexpected end of archive message.
I think there maybe something wrong with the zip file.

I checked the Archive... (DL and Extracted it) no problems here. Please try to DL it again.
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 10:30 AM
Thankyou for your reply. Im actually having a lot of problems at the moment with this 'game' and getting really fedup with it. So many good DLs around but I cannot get them because of this problem and now after nightlife uninstalled itself I cannot after reinstalling sims2 and all the expansions I cannot play because CEP3 wont work with it. I am almost ready after 10 days of working on all the problems with almost no sleep of giving up entirely. I have a brilliant computer so its not hardware and I have all the lastest updates needed so its not that, it this stinking game and its not fun anymore, Sorry about going on so much but Im tired and tired of the problems.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 11:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ravensara
Thankyou for your reply. Im actually having a lot of problems at the moment with this 'game' and getting really fedup with it. So many good DLs around but I cannot get them because of this problem and now after nightlife uninstalled itself I cannot after reinstalling sims2 and all the expansions I cannot play because CEP3 wont work with it. I am almost ready after 10 days of working on all the problems with almost no sleep of giving up entirely. I have a brilliant computer so its not hardware and I have all the lastest updates needed so its not that, it this stinking game and its not fun anymore, Sorry about going on so much but Im tired and tired of the problems.

Im sorry to hear that. But one Question. You know that your Save Files (Neighberhoods Chars and so on) no longer work with plain Sims 2 once you installed a Expansion Pack?
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 2:38 PM
Yes the only saved folders are nightlife. I have just finished reinstalling everything except ea downloader. Im looking around the site to see if there is any info on this problem first, maybe Im doing something wrong when I put back my saved items, I have never backedup before anyway I will keep looking and hopefully I can activate everything again, dreams and wishes at the moment though.
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 7:35 PM
I fixed it Drachenfels, I studied all the posts I could find then wrote out a plan of action and the game is now working, could be because I threated it with the rubbish bin lol. Now I will try to DL again and hopefully that will work too. I love your skeletons and really want this teddy for my Goths and Vampyres. Thankyou.
#25 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 8:54 PM
Interesting teddy
Page 1 of 2