Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warlokk's Female BodyShape Variety Project - 32" Hips

by Warlokk Posted 10th Dec 2005 at 11:23 PM - Updated 10th Dec 2005 at 11:34 PM by Warlokk

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 11:37 PM
Cool. Nice work!

Rascal Flatts *heart*
Inventor
#3 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 11:59 PM
Very nicely done shapes!

Thanks so much, Warlokk! :D

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 12:27 AM
cool

soon we'll have all size's of sim's.

Now back to redoing my skintones for other release....lol
Forum Resident
#5 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 2:47 AM
thank you very much for this i really like variety in my game !!

~ * MaRiA * ~
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Inventor
#6 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 3:14 AM
Hey great idea, and very nicely done... thanks. The narrow boyish look is very in vogue lately.

It's scarey that bodyshape's are considered a fashion trend now days. LOL

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
#7 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 3:16 AM
Yet Another Masterpiece From Warlokk
Keep The Good Work Up
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 3:59 AM
Dude, you rock. Great stuff as usual. Thanks to you and other people my sim gene pool is wonderfully diverse. Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 7:03 AM
Is this fat/fit morph compatable? I feel like making some anorexics...
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 7:10 AM
Yup, my sets are fully morph-compatable... but the Fit stage doesn't really change the mesh, it just changes the skintone a bit. Fat and Pregnant are the morphs built in.

Glad everyone's enjoying the set! :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 8:03 PM
Warlokk I combined your 38DD t-shirt--enhanced it to approxx 44DD with a bottom jean I made with--enhanced rear end say 42 . then made it into a body. do you want a copy of the files?
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 8:05 PM
Sure, I'd love to take a look. I've been tweaking my 38DD top, and I just finished a Natural version of the 36D and 38DD Tshirt and Halter, the 42DD was my next project. You may save me some work
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 10:31 PM
Very nice love it.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 7:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Warlokk
Sure, I'd love to take a look. I've been tweaking my 38DD top, and I just finished a Natural version of the 36D and 38DD Tshirt and Halter, the 42DD was my next project. You may save me some work

ok I jus sent them the rear end is wide butt shapely
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Warlokk

'Lokk, if you do a 44DD top and a 40" bottom I can finally do a Sim of my g/f!!

My father used to say, "whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger" - until the accident.
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 12:42 AM
Well, once I get my 42DDD (and that number is totally made up, I have no idea what size it would actually be), you can put it on the 38" hips, and turn on the Fat morph (just don't tell her that :D) That should give you the right effect.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 2:54 AM
Yeah, selecting 'fat' works great with any of your meshes, especially the 38" tops & bottoms. And with a 40 or 42 bottom, set on fat, I could finally create my dream project - Jimmy Castor's Butt Sisters! (Do I have a one track mind or what?). I'm off to find a good 'caveman' skin for the Troglodyte.

Bump-Bump-Bubadump....

My father used to say, "whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger" - until the accident.
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 2:33 PM
I love it, but when you use a custom body mesh like this one, can you still use your old sims' clothes, or do you need to use special ones? sorry, i'm kind of new at this!
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 2:37 PM
Only outfits created using these meshes will have this shape... you can put normal clothes on them, but they would be the default size while wearing them.

Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 11:33 AM
does this interfer with the inteenimator as ever since download this it hasn't been working? was wonderin if u could tell me names of package files so ould test to c if it them? ta
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 2:20 PM
They're just meshes and clothing, they should have no problems with any other mods whatsoever.

The outfits are called Warlokk_...32.package and MESH_Warlokk...32.package, so they should be easy to find.

Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 2:55 PM
thanx looks great
Inventor
#23 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 12:36 AM
I added this size with 2 choices of patterns (purple paisley and pink spotted) swimwear for this hip size with the C Cup bust for anyone interested..

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=99616

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 9:19 PM
thanks alot, very nice
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 7:12 AM
Very beautiful skins...maybe they can make a section on the site(don't hit me) made just for the clothing and skins of this. It'd be so much easier to get the clothing and such...
Page 1 of 2