Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*UPDATED* FOX's FAT TEEN SHOWERPROOF MESH!!! *UPDATED*

by darkpsyfox Posted 14th Dec 2005 at 6:39 AM - Updated 6th Jan 2006 at 2:19 PM by darkpsyfox

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 7:45 AM
This is wonderful, thank you,

Question:
Is this and your chubby child mesh
A: A default replacement mesh that makes all teens/kids fat.
B: A mesh linked to a specific skin tone so when you use that skin tone you get fat kids.

Thanks, such nice work!!!!!

Have a great day,

Mickey
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 7:48 AM
Hmm... the linked one is not released yet cos i need to see if there are any problems with this mesh =)

Dont touch me!
#4 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 8:14 AM
its so......yuhk its really horrible!!!!
Inventor
#5 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 8:34 AM
Great work.. considering the limitations of meshing. We are slowly getting more variety in the shapes in the game which is always a good thing.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 8:48 AM
I think is great! this make more realistic the game (scuse me for my english lol) And Hi, im new.. but i dont know where star posting!! This is the BEST page of sim i never sim. congrats!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Francy13

er ok... its up to u to like it or not

Dont touch me!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 10:13 AM
WAH WAH WAH I FOUND A PROBLEM WAH!!!

If you want ur sim to stay that fat... then dunt overfeed him cos he will erm... slim down lol...

but tht only happens in the shower... but i will try and fix the problem asap

Dont touch me!
Banned
#9 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 3:12 PM
hey cool fat sims it remember me my uncle
Field Researcher
#10 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 7:12 PM

You know, Francy, you can keep your negative comments yourself. Very tacky!

Anyhooo...dark, I think you did a wonderful job. Thanks for your hard work.

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 11:37 PM
Thanks man . . . I feel like you specifically responded to my request. Well done!
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 2:04 AM
poor boy no penis hahaha :p
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 2:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ironmad
poor boy no penis hahaha :p

er i dun think i want to make one with that =) and also it would be moved to the adults section if that was ever made

Dont touch me!
Instructor
#14 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 8:35 AM
this is so cool, it should be featured. good job man!!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 9:44 AM
Fantastic! Keep the meshes coming. They are beautiful.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
#16 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 4:47 PM
u guys are insane this is sick but it rocks damnnnn =p well make more =P
Instructor
#17 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shannontjuh
u guys are insane this is sick but it rocks damnnnn =p well make more =P

What's so sick about it? Real people come in all shapes and sizes. Body sizes don't represent the actual person. Please remember that.

Anyway, you've done a wonderful job Dark. Keep it up.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 2:13 PM

If you haven't got something to say, don't say stupid things just to get attention.

/\/\
(.)(.)
(| '|)
.''' '''

copy and paste into our signature if u hate that bunny too o_0
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 8:38 PM
I'm missing something here. How do you use the mesh and have it be showerproof? I can always choose the clothing for them (and the adult and child as well), but they always revert back to regular body size when they get in the shower, then change back into their fat outfits afterward.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 6:37 AM
It sounds like maybe you've forgotten to select the skin in CAS when you're creating your big teen, LoveTheSims04?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LoveTheSims04
I'm missing something here. How do you use the mesh and have it be showerproof? I can always choose the clothing for them (and the adult and child as well), but they always revert back to regular body size when they get in the shower, then change back into their fat outfits afterward.

psst... its a custom skin =) so just click on the custom skin button instead. If u dunno where it is, well, itz juz next to the skin colour icons. its kinda shaped like a flowa so just look for it.

Dont touch me!
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 7:06 PM
Wow... he's fat!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 4:17 AM
Excellant! and wonderful job, I just love him. Thank you for all your hard work and time you spent in creating him.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 11:51 AM Last edited by darkpsyfox : 5th Jan 2006 at 11:30 AM.
I am gonna try to make one that looks like my fat little junior in school haha. He is quite cute heh. Hopefully it will add more variety. But I need a picture of him damn it.

Dont touch me!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 1:03 PM
Ok I am now working on my junior by memory. Hopefully I manage to make him look like what I want (though the teen model seems too tall for him). He isn't as fat as the current mesh that I have made. I rather take the easier route and make him eat much more and fatten himself up but oh well.
Anyway, here is the updaed version of the skin, hope you people like it. Those who use this mesh often, PLEASE REPLACE YOUR OLD ONES AS THIS IS MUCH BETTER.

Dont touch me!
Page 1 of 2