Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Bad Day" dirty/bloody/torn adult female top/bottom

by serenfae Posted 15th Dec 2005 at 5:40 AM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 9:25 AM
I love it!Really I do!!I like the weapon in her hand too.She seems crazy.The word crazy reminds me of some one.Hmm....Mabey one of my teachers!I love this outfit thanks so much!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 11:21 AM
cool! totally mad n fully sick. cant wait 2 use it

o.O ThE vOiCeS iN mY hEaD tHiNk Ur CrAzY O.o
#4 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 1:31 PM
this is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Instructor
#5 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 1:44 PM
Wow!That's so cool!Can you make more?e.g. the kitchen counter?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 5:13 PM
thanks for all the positive feedback! :D

i just wanted to add a few things that i didn't think of last night when uploading this:

DO NOT put any part of this on thesimsresource.com or any other pay site. i worked hard on this (in fact, being the perfectionist i am, took 3 different tries before coming up with something i liked) and i don't want anybody making money off of it. it is free for everyone.

secondly, this was a really fun one to do, in that i had to study how blood interacts with fabric, the proper way to make bloody handprints, etc., so yes, i WILL be making much more of these. i'll probably have an entire Adult Female set (Formal, Undies, etc.) done by at least Sunday. then i'll either move on to Adult Male or just stick with Female and make sets for the F Teens, Children, Elders, etc. i haven't decided yet.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 5:29 PM
SHIIA! Love it! Thank you so much! It really looks good!
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 6:29 PM
Gorgeus!! Thanks ^^
Instructor
#9 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 7:09 PM
thats preety cool!! great job :nod: !!! plz make some more!!!

hi!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 12:04 AM
ok thats just creepy, the teady bear told her to off some one? so why is there no
blood on her hand or arm? hummm?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 5:54 AM
Run Teddy, Run!

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 11:25 PM
hmmm...theres finger prints on her right breast

Sorry for my bad english
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 2:50 PM
I am officially in love with that shirt.....It's really cool, fantastic job on that

"It's okay to be messed up...we're in this together"
-Gerard Way
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 4:31 PM Last edited by dawgsnkats : 20th Dec 2005 at 4:32 PM. Reason: Misspelled word
Why is it that the teddy bear is always the victim? LOL! Very nice job!
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ferretlover
ok thats just creepy, the teady bear told her to off some one? so why is there no
blood on her hand or arm? hummm?

Um...it's not real. It's just a fun t-shirt. Don't take it literally.

It looks awesome.

For a really good site, go to my site, cheekyzmonkeyz. Do NOT I repeat NOT expect there to be any sim downloads. It is not a sim site. Plus, click here for...something weird. You'll see.
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 8:34 PM
nice, thanks
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 6:58 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 7th Aug 2007 at 11:06 PM. Reason: See Site News>New Creator Rules>3b
Awesome!
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 6:10 AM
Awesome! Now I can have a bloody ghost who doesn't have immaculate clothing.

ps: Where'd you get the knife? I need one for my horror movie.

Fear of Blood Tends to Create a Fear for the Flesh
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 4:51 PM
we're special! lol

There is no spoon