Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Johnny Depp v.2.0

by ShibaSunrise Posted 17th Dec 2005 at 8:21 PM - Updated 18th Dec 2005 at 6:39 PM by ShibaSunrise

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 8:53 PM
Great sim
where is the skintone from?

thanx
Inventor
#3 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 8:54 PM
whats jonny deep.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 9:07 PM
Holy hell....*drools*

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Scholar
#5 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 9:08 PM
Where the picture of the Sim itself?

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 9:12 PM
I want the hair in the pic where he's sleeping on the couch!!!

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 9:23 PM
Oh man that last pic looks like him in secret window...ahhh hes so hot....thanks so much!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 9:29 PM
Great he looks sooo much like him great job thanx
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 9:31 PM Last edited by ShibaSunrise : 18th Dec 2005 at 12:50 PM.
the sim itself is the one at the bottem to the left, the skintone is maxis, and the hairmesh where he is sleeping on the couch is by Kavar, he makes the best hair for men. you can find it on insimenator and here on mod, it's moddeled after his own hair.
The other hairstyles is from sims connection, they have alot of great stuff there, but i can't remember which ones are free and which ones are premium downloads. The beard shown in some of the pics is the same style as the maxis one but not as distinct, it's by Pookkah and can be found here on mod on his version of Usher. Oh and the pirate gear he is in can be found at http://sims2.picolink.nl/Movies.html
There i think i got it all, i'm superglad you like him
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 9:49 PM
Default Johnny Depp v.2.0
My compliments to the creator! This is probably the best I've seen of Johnny Depp and I really like the way you portray him from his different movies.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 10:07 PM
"My compliments to the creator! This is probably the best I've seen of Johnny Depp and I really like the way you portray him from his different movies."

Thank you so much, this means more to me than you can imagine, i've spend so many hours making him the best i could, he is after all the most gorgeous man in the world
Field Researcher
#12 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jms
whats jonny deep.
only the sexiest man on the planet... thank you so much! this sim is awsome!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 11:59 PM
i love me some johnny depp!

can't wait until PotC2 comes out..
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 12:30 AM
Thank you so much, I will definitely download!

<<read the screen name
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 1:46 AM
Nice nice nice job! Bonus points for including pictures of him in different movies! Where'd you get the Don Juan costume?

:D
Field Researcher
#16 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 2:25 AM
i loved him in Finding Neverland....
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 2:31 AM
WHAT?????? (STUNED) WHOS JOHNNY DEPP ONLY THE WORLDS GREATEST ACTOR AND BEEN RATED BY PEOPLE MAGAZINE THE SEXYEST MAN ALIVE!!! HES MY IDOL!!! NOW DO U KNOW WHO HE IS? thanx have a nice day!!! :-)
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 4:38 AM
DAMNIT! Why didn't you make a Johnny Bravo sim instead of that jerk, Johnny Depp.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 6:55 AM
this man owned in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Edward Scissorhands! THIS ROCKS! i sleep with this man on my comforter every night! this is awesome i love it! thank you soooooo much!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

mjfan84

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 6:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by baka_neko
DAMNIT! Why didn't you make a Johnny Bravo sim instead of that jerk, Johnny Depp.

**GASP** :insane: :insane:

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jms
whats jonny deep.

whhhhaaaatttt??? Have I missed something? Did someone make a fauxpa in spelling Johnny's name or do you seriously not know who this extraordinary actor is?!?!? :insane:

By the way. Beautiful job. Best Johnny I've seen yet.

You have suffered enough and warred with yourself. It's time that you won...

--------------

Livejournal...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bbear0287
Nice nice nice job! Bonus points for including pictures of him in different movies! Where'd you get the Don Juan costume?

:D

The Don Juan costume is actually maxis clothes, it's the open shirt with troussers, it's in different colours, so i just picked the white shirt with sandcoloured (or beige) pants, and the mask he is wearing is actually maxis too, the hair in that pic is from sims connection, and is called trendy romantic, if i remember correctly, and i think it is a freebie.
Thank tou very much
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by baka_neko

:sorry: , i don't really know who johnny bravo is, i think...
And besides that i'm not really good at making celeb sims that look alike, only my Johnny Honey 'cause i've spent HOURS drooling over him, and know every feature by heart, thats why i did him.
And his is NOT a jerk :naughty:
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 7:20 PM
OMG! I looooooove him They Look Great!! Specially The One From Don Juan Demarco! Johnny rocks! So do you for making these! Ty! :D

I Follow The Night.. Can't Stand The Light.
#25 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 7:24 PM
WOW! tank you! :gonemad: :nod:
Page 1 of 2