Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Project Sisters of SIMphony: Maratel DeSandeleu

by SDSims Posted 18th Dec 2005 at 4:09 AM - Updated 6th Jan 2006 at 2:55 AM by SDSims : updated skintone, please don't kill me LyricLee ;)

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 9:31 AM
hey, i love it! where did that strat recolor come from?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 2:07 PM
Same thing here!!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 4:26 PM
She looks great! For some odd reason, she reminds me a little of Nicole Kidman ;-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 6:16 PM
I added the strat I recolored, just waiting on approval, the link to the mesh is in the original post.

Faites l'amour, Nous la guerre, Saigner : notre enfer!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 7:53 PM
Very nice, hun but now you have to make a band. You can't stop here!
ps love the dress

Crawling in my skin /These wounds they will not heal
Fear is how I fall / Confusing what is real
There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming/confusing
This lack of self-control I fear is never ending
Controlling/I can't seem linkin park
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 9:11 PM Last edited by SDSims : 18th Dec 2005 at 9:17 PM.
:nod: Violet_Placebo is making another one for me, and I'm going to try to make the rest, then make posters and band t-shirts and maybe even a video or two for SimstationDance.

Cult Leader
#8 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 3:59 AM
Yep she's on the way as soon as I get home 2 morrow (I'll post her in her own thread and link to here). This sim is gorgeous, She looked great in the shots you sent me but the finished product is awesome. I'll have to get mine a sexy stage outfit now...lol. I'll post with her the dress you made for her it will look fantastic when they are together on stage. Please do make all the band...I can't wait to see them all and have them live together and rock together in my game.
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 12:23 PM
Ah... thanks so much for her! She would fit in nicely with the other kindred sims in my little World of Darkness town :D

Can't wait what you and Violet are gonna churn out next!
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 1:12 PM
awesome, i'll download it when it gets approved. oh and i might do some strat recolors when i get some time!
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 8:02 PM
Amazing :D
Amazing! :clap: I'd love to see posters, clothes ans videos...XD
It's fun to give your sims some bands to worship The problem is I have so many bands in my neighborhood there's barely any place for the fans to live
Ahrem...Back to topic; Great! I love her! :cdance:

Follow me, I'm lost too.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 8:12 PM
Band member #3 should be finished real soon, then I've got two more to go. :D

#2 is here: http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=113055 for those who haven't seen it yet.