Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zenman's Big Teen Meshes **UPDATED**

by Zenman53186 Posted 18th Dec 2005 at 4:09 AM - Updated 17th Jan 2006 at 5:36 AM by Zenman53186

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 4:13 AM
Hit Me Big Lady!!!

Imponent Teen Females...

Thanks For This!!!!!!

-/|--O--|\-
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 4:16 AM
Nice! I love the variety you are adding for us
Before I download, I have your curvier teen meshes...will these replace them as a default, or are these independant meshes like Warlok's?
Inventor
#4 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 4:16 AM
wow now there some big ( o ) ( o ) sorry but i had to put that down feel free to edit mod's, lol thanks for this.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 5:30 AM
These will not overwrite any of my previous meshes.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 5:52 AM
o_o''' future back problems...LOL!!

AHH! I love your different shapes in bodies, it brings.....difference into the game..LOL, thanks. ^^

~*Did you know, that Kiwi kt, hates eating kiwis? She is named after her lip gloss. *~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 6:12 AM
Kiwi kt: you're welcome. Yah der hey!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 6:37 AM
hey where did u get your second clothing outfit
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 6:39 AM
I agree with Kiwi kt, the body differences bring much more variety to the game. Thanks a million!

What she said . . . that's what I'm thinkin' . . . and . . . uh . . . yeah.
Instructor
#10 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 7:00 AM
These are some excellent shapes... are you using Poser and Xenos' magnet technique? I figure that's the only way you can get so many outfits out so fast I'm considering giving that method a try myself.

Very nice work!

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 7:04 AM
How do I point my downloaded clothes to the meshes using SimPe? Is there a tutorial available? These look great! thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 12:29 PM
Warlokk: Yes, exactly, good guess.

It took lots of time to figure out the process; Xenos' process didn't work for me, so I had to come up with a (much more complicated) one of my own. Poser isn't intended as a mesh tool and has some quirks. And it still takes lots of time to create a new mesh and texture. I just happen to have a lot of time right now.

If you're interested in trying to use Poser, I can give you a list of what I've learned. Let me know.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 12:30 PM
jazzy1: if you go to the Create section of this site (from the main page), you can find tutorials that describe how to point clothes textures to these meshes.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 1:42 PM
These look great!! ...so much better than the prepubescent bods.

Will you be doing just the tops and bottoms for this mesh size also?

Thanx.
Instructor
#15 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 5:28 PM
Zen, I'd love to see what you've learned... I was thinking it might be a good tool when if I start doing some single-shape projects in higher-poly meshes, at least for getting things into the right basic shape... then I could tweak the details in MS.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zenman53186
Warlokk: Yes, exactly, good guess.

It took lots of time to figure out the process; Xenos' process didn't work for me, so I had to come up with a (much more complicated) one of my own. Poser isn't intended as a mesh tool and has some quirks. And it still takes lots of time to create a new mesh and texture. I just happen to have a lot of time right now.

If you're interested in trying to use Poser, I can give you a list of what I've learned. Let me know.

Please do. I spent quite some time on a new mesh, only to have it look haywire after importing. I'd love to see how you do it so I could finally use my mesh.
Instructor
#17 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 2:06 PM
thnx! i like diferent sorts of bodyshapes!! cause in the real world ppl have different bodies, and in the game every1 has the same body, and i like to turn the game more realistic!! 10Q Zenman!!

hi!
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 7:16 PM
Thank you, Thank you!!! I absolutely love this. Any chance you can do the adult version?
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 9:11 PM
Thanks!! Varity is the essense of life. Now, I'm looking for taller and shorter Sims to make my Sims even more realistic.

[COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=Cyan]xxx[COLOR][/COLOR]

I'm the best "ME" I can be, but there's always room for improvement.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 1:43 AM
yay for fat teens! now i can make me haha
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 8:22 AM
Zeeman, they seem more on the heavy side. I've noticed the trends of the community here and I have a suggestion. It might seem odd, but I would sugest either using the original maxis figure or your curvier mesh and add those bazookas to it. Instant success.
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 8:23 AM
OO, and great job. I love em! This set as well as the other two!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 7:53 AM
Is this also available for YA?
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 6:38 AM
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH (o)(o)
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 3:04 AM
This is just what i was looking for!! thanks sooooooooo much!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(") (") copy and paste bunny in signature to help him to world domination

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Page 1 of 2