Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 29-Starter House [No EP Required]

by zookini Posted 18th Dec 2005 at 11:32 PM - Updated 19th Dec 2005 at 8:36 PM by zookini77 : Title Correction

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 6:28 AM
Beautiful house. I like it!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 4:46 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 19th Dec 2005 at 4:51 PM.
Hi zookini, thanks for making this. I didn't DL it (yet) but looking at the screenshots it's really very close! (Some details are different, like the exact positions of the windows and the corners of the downstairs hallway/livingroom, but that doesn't change functionality)

One thing I would like to ask you though -- can you change the title of your thread and name it "non-EP version"? Otherwise it's confusing, I think, when there's two uploads with exactly the same title.

Thanks!

(Edit: just seen that my title says "[NL]" so there actually is a difference already ... still, pointing it out a bit more couldn't hurt)
Macintosh by Moonlight
#4 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 7:17 PM
A wonderful house. Thank you for your work on it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 8:37 PM
There you go Pbox. Got the title fixed.
Thanks for the great comments everyone.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:33 PM
Thank you! I love plasticbox's houses, and I know he said he won't be making any non-ep houses anymore. This house looks great! I hope to see more of your houses soon. Thanks.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 12:17 AM
nicely done
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 1:14 PM
v.nice house
My first custom thing that i put on my game (that worked)
Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 3:17 PM
great house,,!
i like it verry much..
my family in the sims can live thear verry good

(my english is not verry good, i come from holland)
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 4:10 PM
dagmar your english sounds great and laura1130 I'm glad it worked for you. I don't know if I'll do more of pbox's houses due to the roof slopes on his newer houses. Sorry!
#11 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 9:21 PM
OMG OMG OMG!!! This is the best house ever (not to metion it's my first house I've downloaded from mod the sims 2). This is like the perfect size, layout, everything. I love it soooooo much. THANK-YOU
Wiki Wizard
#12 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 11:22 AM
great starter, thanks:D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.