Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

By Request: Paris Hilton ( v2 ) in Blue Dress

by vuittonboi1989 Posted 19th Dec 2005 at 2:09 PM - Updated 1st Mar 2006 at 4:40 AM by vuittonboi1989

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 9:10 PM
she is very pretty thanks!!!

(\__/) this is bunny
(='.'=) help her succeed
(")_(") in world domination by
copy and pasting her in
your signature
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:59 PM
i don't consider paris hilton pretty at all, i think she looks a cross from a duck and a horse- but this sim is very pretty and well done...so i'm kinda thrown right now...
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 11:17 PM
If you put long, wavey, dark brown hair on Paris Hilton's head , You'd have an exact twin of my Ex-wife.No joke, ppl..The only two differences between my Ex and Paris is the hair and skin tone..My ex has a darker skintone..

This is the closest Paris Sim I've seen yet..Great work..Keep it up.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by staciew1
i don't consider paris hilton pretty at all, i think she looks a cross from a duck and a horse- but this sim is very pretty and well done...so i'm kinda thrown right now...

lol. I feel the same way!

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 2:34 AM
Very nice, thanks
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 2:45 AM
this is the best paris i have seen yet!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 4:19 AM
I think it looks just like her, the best sim of her I have ever seen!

Want playable, hack free sim homes? Come check out my site!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 11:29 AM
looks really nice :-) thank you
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 4:01 PM
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 6:19 PM
Wow, her Sim version is actually pretty -- unlike the real thing. Great job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 6:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ignomy
Wow, her Sim version is actually pretty -- unlike the real thing. Great job!

lol.....
#13 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 4:34 AM
paris sexy why do people think shes ugly dont't be jeaoulsy old fat people !!!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 4:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by monkeycowboy
paris sexy why do people think shes ugly dont't be jeaoulsy old fat people !!!!

I'm not either one. Not jealous of a skinny 2 by four who wants to get attention by acting like a slut. Her body looks like a little boy's LOL the sim is ok though unlike the real "thing"
#15 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 3:52 PM
what boy has a body like that whats the matter with being the person she wants to be that doesn't make her a slut just be cause she doesn't parade around like shes miss goodie goodie doesn't make any less of a women than you .but what ever i like her :comment: people need to lay off paris she's not that bad or slutty
#16 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 9:34 PM
she is UGLY i hate paris hilton
Field Researcher
#17 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 4:59 AM
apparently some people are super sensitive about it, i only posted here because i wanted to compliment the maker on making a pretty sim...
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 5:32 AM
Thanks for making this sim. I moved her in with one of my pirate families. They currently have her locked naked in a cage in the back yard, with some speakers blaring and a buffet just out of reach. :bandit:

dano
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by staciew1

yeah, exactly the same here but..... when you are searching likeness - you have to say that here you can find it
good made sim
I think that is one of the best sim creations
#20 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 8:32 AM
I'm downloading it so I can kill it for animal cruelty@!!!!!!!! lol its all in good fun, RIGHt!??!!?!?!
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 4:21 PM
Are you even allowed to redistribute www.sims2luxe.com 's Britney Spears skintone? The skintone is part of a donation/pay sim package.

I'm sure the webowner wouldn't want people redistributing a pay item. :naughty:

Do call me Charlie, thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 6:03 PM
oh...sorry....i didn't get it from them...it seems im not the first to do that..i got it from thesims2.com and the person i got it from said it was from sims2living.com
#23 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 2:35 PM
I've been looking so a famous star to put in my story and i found it now!!! Bye
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 3:03 PM
love her !!! very great job !
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 7:11 PM
paris hilton acts like this chick in my class kasci..... my ex girfriend (im 12)

cough:slut:cough
Page 1 of 2