Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Christmas Pajamas for Teen

by LadyFe Posted 19th Dec 2005 at 7:25 PM - Updated 19th Dec 2005 at 10:09 PM by LadyFe

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 9:10 PM
Hey these are cute. Thanx!
Inventor
#3 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 9:12 PM
Great job!

Thank You! :santa:

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:13 PM
Do we download the adult mesh?
Forum Resident
#5 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:20 PM
These are fantastic! Thank you! If you're interested, could you please make some year-round pjs like these? Any gender or age group is fine - I can never get enough cool pjs. Thanks!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HeeHeePsycoGirl
Do we download the adult mesh?

The teen mesh is not available in the mesh section, you must download one of the pajama that uses that mesh, click on the clothing sleepwear it's on page 6.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:38 PM
[QUOTE=Freetobejulie]These are fantastic! Thank you! If you're interested, could you please make some year-round pjs like these? Any gender or age group is fine - I can never get enough cool pjs. Thanks!

Julie =)[/QUOTE

Sure, I'll make some after christmas though if you don't mind waiting.
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 11:20 PM
These pj's are too cool!!!!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyFe
The teen mesh is not available in the mesh section, you must download one of the pajama that uses that mesh, click on the clothing sleepwear it's on page 6.
Why thank you. I'll do that. ^_^
Theorist
#10 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 11:57 PM
Pretty.... :nod:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 8:10 AM
Thank you soooooooo much, LadyFe! You're the best!!

-Bonnie

If I was a Disney Kid, I'd want to be known as the Disney Kid that said NO to singing.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 8:30 AM
Thank you so much Lady Fe! There's no rush in making more pjs, take as much time as you need to make some more great pjs like these!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
#13 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 9:55 AM
Amazing!!! Thanks!!!
Instructor
#14 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 1:48 PM Last edited by BrazilianGirl : 20th Dec 2005 at 1:53 PM.
oh, i luv it!!! THNX A LOT!!!! i really like this mesh for adults, and i really wanted it for teens, but i didnt know it was at parsimonious, cause i only looked at the meshes page!!! anyway, i luv your recolors!!! im waiting for more!! thnx for sharing it!!!

hi!
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 12:49 PM
Omg , it's SO cute !
I Download it now ..
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 1:58 AM
NO Mesh on Page six of Pjs. Very Confused. HELP!
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 11:58 PM
It's not a mesh on page six. You have to download the outfit on page six that comes with it...

i <3 simstwooo.
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 7:25 AM
the link at the bottom of the page for the mesh is not working its just going page can not be found and grate job by the way love them

Sorry for any typos :D

I wont go down by my self but I'll go down with my friends