Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bloody, Dirty and Torn - "Bad Day" Full Female Set

by serenfae Posted 19th Dec 2005 at 7:53 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:14 PM
that is great for my mental ill killer sim, Thanks! :D

p.s. i feel bad for the teddy, pore teddy :P

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:16 PM
Cool! Just plain cool! Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:27 PM
OMG That screenshot with the teddy is hilarious, Good job :P
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:38 PM
LMAO.

I love the bear pic, LOL! nice!

~*Did you know, that Kiwi kt, hates eating kiwis? She is named after her lip gloss. *~
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:46 PM
Too Sadistic lol!!!!
Nice Job
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 11:03 PM
this is HILARIOUS, bravo!

Abandon ye boolprop and be saved, fellow simmers! Yay, my child, and verily go forth unto the land of non cheating. For I am the salvation, the glory of the anti-boolprop movement.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 11:32 PM
I needed something like this... Too bad I'm out of my morbid phase... Great job!

"Remembering one thing leads to remembering another, and then another...Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together. I don't destroy memories. I just take apart the links and rearrange them. You still have all your memories." -Naminé
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 12:04 AM
*stares wide-eyed and gulps* wow
Cult Leader
#10 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 12:52 AM
Sounds like a typical Wednesday for me! Thanks I love them.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 2:53 AM
Neato. I'll just have to download the whole thing. (Where'd you get the cane she's poking the bear with?)

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 3:01 AM
it's not a cane, it's a fire poker
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 12:30 PM
I like it...
veryy
Field Researcher
#14 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 3:08 PM
Thanks. Aside from having it's gruesome benefits, one could also use this for storytelling purposes. Some people have made black-eyes and bloody noses, so this will fit in well with such makeup additions. Good for 'abused' sims... cause lets face it, the sims world is too damn perfect on the outside. You just knew there's a Bob Newbie there somewhere slappin' Betty silly... *rolls eyes*
Not funny. But this download is. Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 3:22 PM
My "serial kidnapper/killer with the respectable house above ground and twisted dungeon below ground, accessible through the newly acquired secret bookcase door" will appreciate this. No matter how mean he is with all his racks and torture equipment, his victims always look like they're ready for a night of clubbing ( not the kind he likes, either ). So no more of that! Great stuff!
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 6:22 AM
:jaw: how can ur sims to do something like that to teddy . Poor teddy .
seriously how make ur sims to do that ??
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 5:35 AM
i dunno how u make the sim poke the teddy, but it's funny! now, my mass murdering sim will have something to wear to dinner
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 9:00 PM
Uhh,this is horrible,but very creative!!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 12:54 AM
I think she had her sim poke the fire and then used the moveobjects cheat, and had it poke the teady instead. xD Brvavo! I really needed somthing like this for my killer!
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 4:12 PM
Good job but I think I have a problem with this download.
there is a skin with this dl? cause I have a skin who has took the place of the original skin that there is in the game. Now I can't get rid ofthis skin, and he is everywhere where there is the original skin actually :S can somebody help me pleaaaase ???????
([email protected]) thanks !!!!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Babbelsim
that is great for my mental ill killer sim, Thanks! :D

p.s. i feel bad for the teddy, pore teddy :P

Whoa! I know once you've gotten blood on you, something's wrong, but once you've poked Mr.Teddy with a fire poker thingie, you've gone WAY OVER the HILL! :naughty:

i'm not mean
you're just stupid
http://reronaville.myminicity.com/
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 11:17 PM
These look great, i am planing a big gruesome scene in my sim story, nice gorey lair where my serial killer is trying to frame his son and a vampire girl for all his killings! these will do nicely! Thanks!

~Love is blind, i know this because you cant see me!~
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 2:18 AM
Wow! This is great my sister has been looking for some clothes like this for her "Mass murderer" sim she has *rolls eyes* But anyways i'm in charge of getting custom content and making anything she needs so i really apprieciate this. Could you do this for teens? I think that would be great if you could.
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 8:42 PM
Where did you find the butcher knife she's holding? Been looking for ages!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 3:53 AM
this is wonderful, thank you
Page 1 of 2