Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Enhanced skin tone with a lower back tattoo

by LiLLiXX10 Posted 20th Dec 2005 at 7:26 AM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 8:25 AM
You did a really good job!Is it antomically correct?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 8:30 AM Last edited by LiLLiXX10 : 20th Dec 2005 at 8:48 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by chris_robey2000
You did a really good job!Is it antomically correct?

define anatomically? there is no detail when it comes to things like genitals...its like the regular skin there...just enhanced the visible areas for a more realistic look - in other words, they're child friendly
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 2:03 PM
really cool i was looking a skin in this color...GooD Job Girl

To find my prince...i need to kiss a lots of frogs!!!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 4:25 PM
This is pretty,i sometimes think that some skintones er TOO realistic Well done!
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 5:51 PM
Just what I needed. <3
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 11:03 PM
Really nice. I have a tattoo on my lower back, so I really like this for my Sims. I can't wait to see more tattoos.

What you keep deep down inside,
You don't know what will be.
Looking for you in darkened corners,
Descend into madness with me.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 1:39 AM
Love it! :yippee: :bow2: Well Done! Thanks! :banana: :clap:
Field Researcher
#9 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 2:22 AM
cool! I love the body enhancement, it makes the female clothes look a lot nicer. I can't wait to see some more tattooed skins from you!
#10 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 4:41 PM
This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for - looks fantastic in the game, so thank you very much (also downloaded your bright tops...many thanks).

Do you mind telling me where the underwear comes from in your first preview? The light blue? I'm only started with downloading stuff, and they caught my eye. Thanks!

:-D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by irishgurrl
This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for - looks fantastic in the game, so thank you very much (also downloaded your bright tops...many thanks).

Do you mind telling me where the underwear comes from in your first preview? The light blue? I'm only started with downloading stuff, and they caught my eye. Thanks!

i found that lingerie at Simply Stylin - http://www.simplystyling.de/homesims2.html - click on Fashion>>Adult/Young Adult>>Lingerie 1 - it's the fourth picture

If you like pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain... <33
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 8:20 PM
love it cant get enough of these skins thanx
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 5:27 PM
thanks a bunch for this. you do a great job!

~*JaCi aNn*~
"Violence isn't the answer. It is a question, and the answer is yes."-Matthew Malik
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 9:57 PM
great job!!!!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 8:53 AM
Thanks and i got the undies too!
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 11:15 AM
My sexy sims now look good
Field Researcher
#17 Old 29th May 2007 at 1:39 PM
Nice skin colour and i really the tat 2.Thank u.
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 4:33 PM
I love it. but yea could you make it with even more "push-up" and maybe a lower tatoo? I love it! and you do have a way with words...lol!