Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zenman's Big Teen Meshes VOLUME 4 **UPDATED**

by Zenman53186 Posted 20th Dec 2005 at 3:29 PM - Updated 18th Jan 2006 at 2:53 AM by Zenman53186

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 8:27 PM
that's nice, thank you.
#3 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 12:31 AM
i dont really understand what this does & how u use it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 2:18 AM
During the game, when you use a new outfit mesh with a different shape, the character only has that shape when they use that outfit. Since there are 6 different outfits (everyday, undies, swimsuit, workout, etc.), each outfit must have the same shape or the character will change shape every time they change outfits.

In addition, the game changes the character into the default shape whenever they are in the shower. If you want your character to stay in the same shape even when they are in the shower, you have to use the skintone package for that shape when you create the character. The skintone package above contains the shape for the big teen set of outfits.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 3:03 AM
YAY!!!! A new curvier mesh!! Thanx!! i was waiting for somthing more like this!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 6:00 AM
Hm, wrong category...
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 8:50 PM
I use your big teen meshes a lot. I think that they are terrific. If you provide more clothes for them it will surely bring more glory and honors to your house! Thanks very much for your excellent creations.

MASTER: When you can snatch the pebble from my hand, you will be ready to leave this place.
STUDENT: What pebble? You aren't holding a pebble.
MASTER: Really? Gee, that's tough luck kiddo.
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 6:42 PM
What about the Default replacement?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 2:54 AM
Yep....
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 2:48 PM
Great
wrong place though :naughty:

/\/\
(.)(.)
(| '|)
.''' '''

copy and paste into our signature if u hate that bunny too o_0
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 8:03 PM
I can't download the larger file. It finishes before it's fully there. It's corrupt or something.

Does this work with all the outfits too, or is it just for nude sims?
Scholar
#12 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 1:51 AM
Thanks for another good mesh.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 3:57 AM
there are 4 skins 2 pic click on the * next 2 the collor sims black ,white, medium and brown next 2 them u will se a simbol that luck like this * 1 more skin will appear it says teen on the skin on the pictures I APPOLOGIZE 4 MY BAD ENGLISH IS MY SECOND LANGUAGE 2 ME so dont make fun of me or correct my spelling U by the way I LOVE UR WORK
Forum Resident
#14 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 12:51 PM
Fantastic!! Great work!! Thank you so much!

Nicolicious48

;0