Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Career helicopter

by LikeHoo Posted 20th Dec 2005 at 6:00 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 10:38 PM by Canoodle

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 6:09 PM
wot do u mean u cant use it yet the pics show u are usin it
just wondring

I WAS TOLD ARMAGEDDON WAS COMING AND WERE ALL GOIN TO DIE

I SAID OI ITS NOT THAT BORING I BOUGHT THE VIDEO
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 6:15 PM
you cant get in
its flyin on its own
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 6:37 PM
LikeHoo i already created this one about 1 months ago but have some problem same to..can't get in and its flyin on its own but i have put some custom code to hold it on my roof ....but you did great job...

The New Sims2Customs
http://fardlydia.biz.tm/
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fardly83
LikeHoo i already created this one about 1 months ago but have some problem same to..can't get in and its flyin on its own but i have put some custom code to hold it on my roof ....but you did great job...

I don't see that you posted it anywere on this site. Do you have it posted somewere? I'm downloading this one in hopes it don't fly away on me, but have one that is secured to a location is fine too (and don't mind having two). Love to have one to fly, but having one for display is good as well.

Good work LikeHoo, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by panyeman
I don't see that you posted it anywere on this site. Do you have it posted somewere? I'm downloading this one in hopes it don't fly away on me, but have one that is secured to a location is fine too (and don't mind having two). Love to have one to fly, but having one for display is good as well.

Good work LikeHoo, thank you.

I already have a helicopter that will not fly away. You can download it with my house on TheSims2.com http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot...user_id=1330164 or search for me by my user name there BAKERMAXXX

Intru informatique...
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 10:03 PM
Thanks Maxbaker. I see I have to check out some of your other stuff while I'm there. Bonus.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 12:52 AM
Nice! I'm quite sure that lots of people always wanted to have a helicopter to their Sims. Thanks.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 12:48 PM
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 7:40 PM
wow i could have bin cool if you could fly it i have sen som ufo's on the site maby you could ask the peopel behind theme
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 4:26 AM
Hey, i think i know you! Are you from LA?
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 7:03 PM
Cool!Thanks
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 5:48 PM
Greetings

So has anyone tested it yet? Do we know for sure if it flies away or not? My son would love this, but if it flies off-screen, he might be a little upset. Thanks.

Happy Hunting
RF

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 1:24 PM
I already created the helicopter last year,My sims can get in it and get out of it,but it can't fly!!!!Arrgghh!! :steam:

Many people don't belive ghost,you know why?Because they didn't see ghost.....
Please visit my forum The Simmerz.com
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 4:39 AM
can you make a hot pink one?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 10:43 AM
Can you buy it for community lots?

If anyone knows what to put along the 'custom content' option when uploading projects PM ME!
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 4:03 AM
[IMG]3_m.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]3_m.jpg[/IMG] can you mae more helicopters pleas
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 8:23 PM
hey, I'm thinking of making an usable version. The only thing is that the BHAV's and the Pie functions and Strings are numerous. Is there any way to clean it up and start with the neccesary pieces?

NOTE: nelson_ts2fan_loco is not my name anymore
my real name is Nel
N-E-L
Thank you for your attention
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th May 2007 at 9:45 AM
where do u find the helicopeter
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 12:34 AM
cool i love it
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 7:07 AM
one question, if it flys away, will it come back? im making a military base and it would be cool if it takes off and lands

Elections are won by men and women chiefly because most people vote against somebody rather than for somebody.
- Franklin P. Adams
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 1:14 AM
Can you make me a AH-64 Apache or a chinook
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 3:00 PM
I love the animation! :lovestruc The only problem is that it's only played once, then the helicopter flies away and never comes back If you could find a way to make the animation repeat so that the helicopter comes back after a while this would be great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 5:52 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th May 2016 at 8:51 AM
please throw off the link to the helicopter from here:

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot...user_id=1330164

maybe someone still have it?

That helicopter that the cap threads are good too but I can't control and therefore it is for fun but not more than the author but thanks anyway!