Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

16 recolors to two XMSims2 hairs.

by Elina Posted 26th Dec 2005 at 8:38 AM

72 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 11:57 AM
Thank you for all of these!!!very Nice and where did you get the dress from may I ask?
Instructor
#3 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 12:42 PM
very awesome !
Instructor
#4 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 2:36 PM
Beautiful hair, and your model is beautiful as well.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 4:37 PM
Nice recolors. I thanks you so much 'cause you did something very wise. Puting all the colors into a "all" file simplifies a lot our work of downloadmaniacs of beautiful things! Thanks, thanks and thanks.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 5:20 PM
Thanks so much for including those "all" downloads. More often than not I pass something that I'm interested in because there are too many dls to have to go through - so thank you for adding the all options.

..:: Lauren ::..
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 6:04 PM
Yeah, .lulu.lauren. is right. It's much better this way. :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 6:36 PM
sooo pretty... thanks
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 6:39 PM
I usually prefer when the files are available in one as well... but in this case I am thankful you uploaded them separately. In any case, thank you for sharing your work and for being so thoughtful with the uploading!
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 6:43 PM
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it these are really pretty thanks
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 8:44 PM
Great work! I love the XM hair so this is a welcome addition. Any chance the model and clothing will be uploaded as well?
Forum Resident
#12 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 9:22 PM
nice job thanx for sharing! :D

~ * MaRiA * ~
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 10:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JoyLuck18
Great work! I love the XM hair so this is a welcome addition. Any chance the model and clothing will be uploaded as well?

About the clothing, the first outfit is from PeggySims2, in free-section, page nro 67
And the dress is from ALL ABOUT STYLE, in Victorian adult formal-section

And I am so happy you all liked these recolors , thank you
Field Researcher
#14 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 12:18 AM
awesome recolors! im definately downloading these, Good work and thanks for sharing :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 2:07 AM
Those are really beautiful. I'm always looking at your work. Thanks

By the way could you upload the girl? She is beautiful!
Instructor
#16 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 5:22 AM
Lovely work it looks great. By the way, could you please upload your model in the pictures she is so beautiful.
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 5:43 AM
Love It
I always love your recolors. I downloaded the curly recolors. That is my new favorite hair. I will beg you again though please upload your model. She is amazing and I would love to use her in my game. I have seen that other people ask you to do this, but you never tell us whether you will. I can promise she would only be used for my game. I have no talent for creating beautiful Sims. Thanks. :bandit:
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 6:28 AM
I love the recolors, I'm downloading right away!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 6:40 AM
bellasmom29, yes you are right, I never answer to that question :D

Ecxept now.

She is one of my competitioners in past MSE:s, she got to top 10 "once upon a time".

And I will upload her, but I have to ask Chrizzie about permission to upload that skintone first. I asked it from her in last summer and I had it then, but I want to be sure As far as I know, that skintone is not in Serasims anymore.

I have also been asked to upload my avatarsim, but I will never upload her :D

ChristinaG, thanks
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 7:21 AM
Thanks for saring you rock, I'll download the black and red ones and the blonde one soon I'll bookmark this page!
our so kind and talented,
You inspired me,
Thanks,
Hannah
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 7:22 AM
your avatar sim is beautiful I'll snapshot mine
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 1:23 PM
great hair, thank you
and I will also look forward for your model sim I would like to have this sim too
Cult Leader
#23 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 1:34 PM
Fantastic work. I love them all. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 3:16 PM
I simply adore the red and black ones ! They're beautiful ! And yeah, you should upload your model. ^_^ Tooooooooo bad that you're not going to upload your avatar sim too......

.: Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall :.
– Confucious
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 7:12 PM
Thanks!!
Thanks for answering my question. She is a beautiful Sim. I understand why you will not upload your avatar, but she is beautiful too. You have to have something to keep for yourself though. Let me know when you upload your model though. I am looking forward to having her in my game. Thanks!!! :bandit:
Page 1 of 3