Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh: "Perfect Circle" Painting

by justmoi Posted 27th Dec 2005 at 7:38 AM - Updated 22nd Jan 2006 at 1:22 AM by justmoi

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 8:20 AM
It's beautiful! :D

Thanks for sharing and happy Holidays!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Forum Resident
#3 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 6:18 PM
VERY cool (as usual!) Thanks!!!

See all of my downloads HERE
Instructor
#4 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 12:43 AM
Thank you so much. This reminds me very much of a picture of my grandmother in the early 1900's, I love the frame and the picture.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 2:41 AM
Thanks everyone. My "recolours" posts contain more antique-y looking frames and some bright contemporay colours too in addition to more paintings including fairies.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 5:19 AM
Ahh! Your quote is clever. Haha.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 12:14 PM
this is great! just as i was getting tired of the usual frames

visit my sims2 site: http://lliella.com
:::everyday fashion for your sims:::
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 12:28 PM
Nice work, thanks.
Instructor
#9 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 2:07 PM
Lovely work!

Thank you for sharing it with us.

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 2:48 AM
Thank You
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 10:07 AM
Thank you first of all for creating them, and also for allowing new recolors to be shared. These are perfect for recoloring Renaissance paintings that are in that form.

"The frame is a separate *.package file so that you can delete either part in-game." - One question, though, how do I remove the frame?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 11:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mtsimguy
Thank you first of all for creating them, and also for allowing new recolors to be shared. These are perfect for recoloring Renaissance paintings that are in that form.

"The frame is a separate *.package file so that you can delete either part in-game." - One question, though, how do I remove the frame?

The frame and the painting are two different files so that you can delete any frame recolour in-game without having the object disappear.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.