Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Brokeback Mountain Sims: Jake Gyllenhaal & Heath Ledger

by fanseelamb Posted 27th Dec 2005 at 7:54 PM - Updated 9th Jun 2010 at 8:15 PM by fanseelamb : adding preview text

157 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 155 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 7:31 PM
These are absolutely beautifully done! Good work!!!! You managed to capture them so well, and I do love the little collage, it's so sweet! I'm going to see the movie later in the week, but is it possible to get a closer look at Heath's character as a sim?
#3 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 7:39 PM
i can't wait to see that movie! Jake... absolute heaven!! Heath...oh geez... absolutly beautiful... is it out in theatres yet? Anyways... your sims are superb! I love Heath's squinty eyes and Jakes big blues.

Awesome work!!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 8:02 PM
What on earth? How'd this get to be "featured"? Thanks... whoever! :D

synfullegend, I've added another pic of the Heath sim for ya... it's just awaiting approval.

xFurtherAway, the movie is already playing in some theatres and I think it opens in more on Jan 13. At least in the U.S. and Canada, that is. (I saw it last weekend, yay!)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 8:30 PM
They look absolutly wonderful! So life like, it's amazing. Great job, and thank you a bunch ;-)
Inventor
#6 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 8:33 PM
You did such an excellent work on them both!

They are very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Instructor
#7 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 8:41 PM
Why is this featured? I mean..no offense, they're great and all.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 10:45 PM
I love them, love love them! OMG JAke is perfect! but i download them and it says that it needs an EP, i have the sism 2 and university, could u make a Jake that doen´t needs nightlife? sorry for bother u its just that i love this, please
Thanks
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 11:18 PM
Wow... I want to see this movie really badly... Jake looks great! I may not make him gay in my game, The lady sims will riot if I do... Anyways... These look GREAT!!!!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crushedxpetals
I just watch BBM last night and I was thinking to myself "Gosh, I'd really like to have Ennis and Jack sims."

Me too! :laugh:
(Well, a few nights ago technically.)

alekz: Since I have Nightlife installed there's no way for me to make a package that doesn't require it. But you should try using Clean Installer to install anything that requires an EP you don't have. Hopefully that should work... minus the clothes, of course.

Everyone: Has anyone tried installing these guys? If so, did the hat/hair work? It works for me, but I've gotten a PM from someone saying it didn't work for them. As I explained in my previous "hat testers wanted" thread - I didn't exactly know what I was doing modding that hat. It was pure determination for Jack & Ennis to never have pompadours that got this hat mod barely made.

Also, thanks for the nice compliments guys! I'm thrilled you like 'em. :cowboy:
Instructor
#11 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 11:46 PM
You did an excellent job capturing the two of them,Thank you for your time and effort.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 11:49 PM
OK thanks for the tip, ill try it, love all of your stuff n´ your avatar too, sexy!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 12:13 AM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're my favorite. Thank you!

:D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 12:21 AM
Eeek! I love you! I just made a Western-themed neighborhood and these two will fit in perfectly. =D I can't waaaaiiit to see the movie, and I'm so glad you simmified them.
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 12:37 AM
Ooh you made my boy *points to avatar* This is beautiful (so is the movie), and I love the collage. Thanks!
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 12:41 AM
EEEEEEEE THANK YOU I've been looking around for these forever. I really want to see the movie. ;_; *tells local cinema to get it in faster*
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 1:00 AM
these be great!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 2:49 AM
This definitely needed to be a featured item.

The movie isn't coming to a theatre in my area; *grumble* ...but now I can make my own. :p

Thank you!

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 6:15 AM
Yay! These are so cool! I know the little Kansas town (3,000 people) that I live in will probably not get this movie, but at least I can have the Jack and Ennis sims! Thank You!

Far away is near at hand in images of elsewhere

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 8:21 AM
Jake is soo cute~~~~~~~~~~~ hehe
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 10:03 AM
Oh my....! They are perfect! I really like the way you capured Jake's feautures..! He is just sooo gergous! Well, Heath is too ofcourse, but Jake is my favourite!
Good job!! :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 10:38 AM
Haha, very nice I think they'll be pretty interesting to play with, too.
Instructor
#23 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 12:50 PM
interesting, but no offence i just dont see why its featured,

learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 2:16 PM
I think they are featured for the same reason anything else is featured............. why do people keep asking this? They are nice looking sims. I mean, hell, do y'all ask why OTHER things are featured?
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 4:05 PM
Fanseelamb, you can't even imagine how happy I am right now, thank you sooooooooooo much for these!!! Jake and Heath both look AWESOME, you've captured them perfectly!!!

Haven't even seen the movie yet...
Page 1 of 7