Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Family Guys own Griffin Family

by lorrswim34 Posted 27th Dec 2005 at 10:14 PM - Updated 23rd Apr 2006 at 2:40 AM by lorrswim34

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 7:35 PM
Haha! That's great!
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 7:45 PM
Gotta luv the Griffins! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 8:08 PM
OH thank you I couldn't make them any better

Merry Christmas from all at MTS2 and we hope you have a Happy New Year too. : )
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 8:37 PM
very nice thank you!

~Kenji
love that show

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 8:42 PM
Very Cool!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 8:44 PM
I have the peters friends JOE SWANSON, CLEVELAND BROWN, and GLEN QUAGMIRE for download.

You cannot stop the REVOLUTION.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=173431
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by asdf
I have the peters friends JOE SWANSON, CLEVELAND BROWN, and GLEN QUAGMIRE for download.

OMG. I have them. i downloaded them before i learned how to make my own clothes. I even made them with there familys. I still need to make brain but he will probaly look like a chihuahua I even made meg after she got that makeover and became hot

check out my family guy sims
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=115328

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

Suki Sims 2 is the coolest site ever. Don't Believe ME, then check it out for your self<3
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 9:48 PM
wat about brian? MAKE HIM IF U MAKE THE FAMILY GUY SIMS PPL!!!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by punkmonkey123
wat about brian? MAKE HIM IF U MAKE THE FAMILY GUY SIMS PPL!!!!!

i will try but i need to find a white skintone

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

Suki Sims 2 is the coolest site ever. Don't Believe ME, then check it out for your self<3
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 6:39 AM
Excellent job on the peter and meg, they look the best but the others are awesome too.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 8:29 AM
Family Guy Rulez!!! Thanks much!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 3:49 PM
Thanks you guys. i will also make other family guy familys and meg after she gets a makeover

Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 6:59 PM
The Griffin family is one of the my preferite cartoon.Thanks!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 10:29 PM
yeah it does.He really is our family guy.Hey whatta bout quagmire?
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 6:20 AM
thats awsome!!!!
#17 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 9:05 PM
who else but quagmire!
Gigidy Gigdy Goo
It must be hard to do stewies head
#18 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 2:21 AM
[COLOR=Purple]Hey, that's cool! I'm actually trying to MAKE Quahog RI Family Guy Sims. All of them. Now if only there were Brian...[/COLOR]
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 10:55 AM
thanks this is great i loooooooooove family guy so this is me right here lol where can we download the rest of the sims from you asdf oh and a suggestion make brian as a human sim i think that would be great
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 2:05 AM
ok people i have made a brain sim by request. everything recolored by me so no meshes needed

Field Researcher
#21 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 2:45 AM
Okk..................its like a Family Guy Fued here.
Nice job on it.

Faster than a speeding Loogie. More gas that a Retirement Home. Able to leap tall snot nuggets in a single bound. It's....Booger Man!
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 3:30 AM
As Peter would say, "Freakin' Sweet!" I set up a Quahog neighborhood and I know right where to put them.

Thanks for this package!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 1:13 AM
i'm gussing this is before stweie has his accident, the one where he hits his head
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kidwizz
i'm gussing this is before stweie has his accident, the one where he hits his head

i guess its kind of in between. i love that part exept every other time you see stewie as a new born he has that same head. i have a poster that i have that says 10 things i've learned from stewie and one of them is don't jump on the bed because of what happened tohis heAD

#25 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 7:35 PM
im new to all this, where do i extract the files to?

thanx for the download
Page 1 of 2