Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zenman's Fit Male Meshes

by Zenman53186 Posted 28th Dec 2005 at 3:42 PM - Updated 4th Jan 2006 at 1:53 PM by Zenman53186

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 3:53 PM
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 4:32 PM
Someone had to come up with the idea, thanx!
*downloading*

Is it so small a thing
To have enjoy'd the sun,
To have lived light in the spring,
To have loved, to have thought, to have done...

~~Find some of my stuff at www.simplysimsational.org~~
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 8:02 PM
Thanks alot for your hard work but how about a little bit of a bulge for the one's wearing underwear.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#5 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 8:56 PM
Can you edit the def male mesh FOR ALL FIT SIMS in the game (who wear any clothes)?

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 9:14 PM
Ailias: the default replacements will replace the clothes for all adult males in the game (who wear these particular clothes). It isn't related to fitness status of a character.

Gilbert: probably not.
Inventor
#7 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 9:49 PM
That's fantastic work!

Thank You and Happy New Year

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 10:12 PM
This is friggin awesome. Been waiting for these... :P
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 10:26 PM
Thanks I was waiting for this to come out. I was looking for a fit male that was not over built.
Inventor
#10 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 12:18 AM
Love em!! He looks so much better in his maxis clothing now, he is a nice addition to the body sizes available when using the bodybuilder mesh. Thank you so much, I know many people will enjoy this set now too.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Instructor
#11 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 7:29 PM
Very nicely done, Zen... you're starting to make me look like a slacker! :D

I will definitely be trying out this technique in my next project... you're getting some really nice results.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 8:36 PM
Good, Warlokk, because I'm starting to burn out! I started these because I wanted some variety in the teen, then got excited about the possibilities for the adult, and then got carried away (typical). I may finish the sets I've started (the teen sets are only a third or so of available meshes), but I don't think I'll do any more (unless I get inspired). I hadn't intended to do the male meshes at all, but roxxy asked so nicely.
Instructor
#13 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 5:42 AM
See, that's why I do a few, then take a break for a couple weeks and play some stuff... then I get inspired, do a few more, etc... but I'm sure it drives these guys nuts waiting... :D

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 9:06 PM
Zenman take a good break we all need one and you and Warlokk have done a lot to make the sims more lifelike. So rest and know we apreciate you guys and the work you all have done.

Looking on the Bright Side of Life!
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 6:29 PM
Your fit males are lacking something and I know what it is...

...you're afraid to give the guys man-boobs. Don't be.
#16 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 7:14 PM
I want to make a request to get double d tits for the sim females. I have double d's and I want my sim to be like me and more realistic but it cant be without those breast. Sorry if it's innapropriate.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 7:31 PM
I love this set, will you do it for teen and elder males too? Like you did with your curvy female set. Thank you so much for your work!
Instructor
#18 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by steveybost09
I want to make a request to get double d tits for the sim females. I have double d's and I want my sim to be like me and more realistic but it cant be without those breast. Sorry if it's innapropriate.

Doesn't really belong here, but check out my project here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=90605

I think you'll find what you're looking for.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 7:54 PM
Thanks Warlokk.

If you handle the double D requests (and all subsequent letters), that'll free me up to create the male meshes with the large crotch bulges and man-boobs.

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 2:03 PM
While I love large crotch buldges and man boobs, lol, I am wondering if you will extend this project to teen and elder like you did for your females? Also, will there be linked skin tones like you have for your girls? Maybe a linked set of curvy girls and fit men?? This project is so cool, thanks so much! My sim town has so much variety now!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 3:21 AM
mmahair: I'm considering it. I don't know the timing though.
Inventor
#22 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 11:52 PM
The creative, high quality work that talented people such as yourself and warlokk create never ceases to amaze me, not to mention sharing it so freely to anyone interested. I can't thank you enough. I have tried my hand (unsucessfully) at meshing, so I know some of what is involved. Well done and thank you again.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 12:48 PM
Hey really cool. The other ones I have are good(I aint complaining) but make each and everyone like a wrestler. Heck, darren dreamer can look well toned but not ripped.

Good job.
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 12:32 PM
This mesh sucks! When i put my downloaded cloths on it, it stands weird!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 3:53 PM
does this affect the nude body aswell?
Page 1 of 2