Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zenman's Fit Male Meshes VOLUME 2

by Zenman53186 Posted 28th Dec 2005 at 3:50 PM - Updated 4th Jan 2006 at 1:52 PM by Zenman53186

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 6:28 PM
good idea!!! does the replacement download only replace the clothes when the males are fit or does it replace all of thhem?

learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 7:21 PM
Hmmmm....probably shouldn't have used the word "fit". The new clothes apply regardless of fit status of the character.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#4 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 8:55 PM
If I dont use these clothes - what should I do with all of these volumes?

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 9:12 PM
Ailias: um...not use them? Delete them from your computer?

If you are asking what you do with individual clothes that you don't use, each volume contains 2 files for each clothing item (or 1 file for the default replacements). Delete all files for all clothes you don't use, and you can still use the ones that remain.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#6 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 9:55 PM
Ok I see
I can create a guy who will wear the most decent of all this maxis horrible bodywear and he will look partucularly

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Inventor
#7 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 9:56 PM
I love your work.
Thanks for sharing!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Inventor
#8 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 12:15 AM Last edited by roxxy : 29th Dec 2005 at 7:21 AM.
Awesome work.. thank you for taking this on as a project. I can't wait to see them in game. :-)

I might get inspired and make him a few outfits soon.. just a little strapped on time right now, so I am only uploading things I have already made.

Wanted to let you know I tried them out in game and they look just fine.. thanks

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Instructor
#9 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 8:00 AM
My men will love it!