Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Longer Sled Lights, for over Windows

by DBCAB Posted 29th Dec 2005 at 9:20 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 10:08 PM
Ahh. Great, thanks. I found that a problem, an annoying one too.

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 10:20 PM
thank you thank you thank you!!!!! i love you i love you i love you!!!!! i am currentyl; building a christmasville and wanted this very muchly!!!!!! LOVE!!!
Space Pony
#4 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 10:30 PM
Thanks DCab... and it doesn't matter if you don't have the Holiday Pack, these lights were some of the free items given out on the Sims2 site anyways So everyone should have em! And if u don't.... run and grab all these stuffies - :D

http://thesims2.ea.com/about/holiday_giveaway.php
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/obj...hp?asset_id=192

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 10:31 PM
Well done, a very much needed item i'm sure all will agree

Raise you can of beer on high and seal your faith forever
Our best years have past us by - The Golden Age of Leather
Field Researcher
#6 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 12:00 AM
Finally! Thank you so much for making this! It very much needed. I wanted to put the lights up to decorate over the windows but they wouldn't go there, so that was disappointing. It makes me happy that you made them longer and that we are able to place them over windows. It just makes decorating so much more easy and it also looks more realistic. Thanks for the belated Christmas present, and for sharing it DBCAB! :bandit:

~*silvercat2017*~

Visit my fansite! http://silversims.tripod.com

Check out my clothing creations on the exchange!
#7 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 3:40 AM
thanks ToT
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 4:15 AM
Thanks very much. This is how Maxis SHOULD have done those lights.

If anyone hasn't yet obtained them, go to the exchange and get them. Also get the other items that Maxis gave out for Christmas Decor. (URL has already been posted.)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 5:19 AM
Great job, but everytime I try to decorate a house with lights my computer gets slower than a turtle!
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 3:34 PM
Oh thank you ! AT LAST ! It was starting to annoy me !

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Help him to archieve world
(")_(")domination by pasting him into your signature !

---------------------------------------------------
Instructor
#11 Old 22nd May 2006 at 3:15 AM
Rather belatedly, I love the idea, but I notice this is only the red and green lights, whereas of the three colors the red-green combination is the only one I never have any use for, whereas I love the white and multicolored versions. Any plans to make the other two colors in this format as well?
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 7:29 PM
This was a great idea. Unfortunately I noticed that, at night, only the center part of these lights actually light up, not the left and right pieces that you added... Any way to fix that problem?