Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harry Potter...Rubeus Hagrid

by ZenFrog76 Posted 30th Dec 2005 at 12:35 AM - Updated 26th Jun 2008 at 3:29 PM by ZenFrog76 : Making it easier to find

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 6:49 AM
Well done. With some fo the " fat guy" meshes and our friend ' stretchskeleton' this will be a great hagrid.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 6:50 AM
lol, good job

"All You Need Is Love" - John Lennon on June 25, 1967
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 8:31 AM
Wow! That looks really good:D

Clémence Poésy rupestre! Oh and:

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Instructor
#5 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 9:00 AM
beautiful work!!! best looking hagrid yet!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 10:20 AM
he looks great! :thumb: will you be making any more harry potter characters?
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 10:48 AM
Thanks for all the lovely comments...
There are so many great Harry Potter skins already but I might make McGonagle and some of the less popular characters. I can't make meshes and am not too good at recolouring but I will do my best.
If you have any ideas at which characters you would like me to have a go at please ask (no promises but I will have a go)

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 11:14 AM
this looks fab! thanks
Instructor
#9 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 11:55 AM
this is really good! especially for your first celeb sim! how about trying to make mr and mrs weasley?

learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 12:18 PM
I may be making the following Minerva McGonagal, Albus Dumbledore, Gildroy Lockheart, Rita Skeeta, the house ghosts (Grey Lady, Baron, Friar and NH Nick) and Mr & Mrs Weasley. These characters don't get done so much so I will be happy to give it a go. It may be slow due to the fact that I recently (by accident) deleted every skin I had so I am having to re-download but am finding new great meshes and stuff on my travels which are just perfect for these characters.

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 12:20 PM
When I say "may" I mean "I will"...lol. I may try to make them like the characters from the films but with my own variation as it is very difficult to get a complete likeness in the Sims.

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Field Researcher
#12 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 6:47 PM
Sweet! I love him, ZenFrog!

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 8:43 PM
Yay!!!!!! This is the best Hagrid I've ever seen!!!! Loverly thank you!!! OOO we need a Madame Maxine so we can have giant babies!! ha!!!

You have suffered enough and warred with yourself. It's time that you won...

--------------

Livejournal...
Field Researcher
#14 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 12:50 AM
The best Hagrid so far!!! Really great job!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 3:32 AM
Cool! Hagrid is one of my favorite characters! ^_^
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 3:41 AM
woah, he looks so cool!
thanks a lot for this!! :D
Field Researcher
#17 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 10:47 AM
good work...thnx

SaNs Ou..
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 12:07 PM Last edited by minaic : 31st Dec 2005 at 3:53 PM. Reason: Frogot to say thnx :)
wow, nice one...THNX!

Living on Earth is expensive,

but it does include a free trip

around the sun every year. .

•◘•мιиαι¢•◘•
#19 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 10:29 PM
Yay! its Hagrid! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 8:18 PM
i was just wondering how big is he in tall and fatness because i am needing a good a hagrid for my movie
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 8:12 PM
you could use stretch skeleton to make him tall but he is the standard fat sim as it is in the game...I am not a mesher. I would like to use one of the fat guy meshes from this site to create clothes for him but have tried without much success. I am not sure how stretch skeleton works as I havn't tried that particular cheat in my game yet. Maybe someone on here could give you tips on how to do it...I would be interested too.
I can't wait to see your movie...

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 12:50 AM
which mesh is it?
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd May 2006 at 2:12 AM
I don't think this download is real clear about meshes. It seems that the mesh for the hair and beard are not included just the recolors. The links don't work for the most part, but I figured out how to get around that. The only thing that I can't find is the hair mesh at the sims connection. I'm not sure which hair it is. Is it a pay file by chance?
dew
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th May 2006 at 6:58 PM
Yay, a great Hagrid
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 29th May 2006 at 2:31 AM
Looks great but, needs a little more hair on his moustache.
Page 1 of 2