Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Juggernaut's Helmet

by NekoSurge™ Posted 30th Dec 2005 at 1:55 AM - Updated 15th May 2010 at 12:15 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 2:01 AM
Like I've already said, this is very very cool. I'll be uploading my recolored version with new costume as soon as I get some in game shots.

Great work Real!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 2:05 AM
ahaha! good work
Instructor
#4 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 2:09 AM
Very cool real. Thanks man.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 6:21 AM
heheh i love this!!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Field Researcher
#6 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 9:00 AM
Thank you very much, this is a nice mesh

~Kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Instructor
#7 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 11:34 PM
Thankx man. Awesome download.

Beep boop.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 12:16 AM
Nice. I rather like the dark and light patches on the top of the helmet. It gives it a marbled look.
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 6:16 PM
Woow!Very cool, Thanks, you're great. I like this stuff very much. this is real-ly cool:D:D

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(") (") <----I WANT CARROTS!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 4:38 AM
Thanks, it looks great! ^^ Just what I needed!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 12:24 AM
the pictures are not showing up for me, just letting you know.

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.